Date: Oct 26 2018
Name: Kat Vega
Phone: 718 682 8634
Email Address: - badkittykatvega@gmail.com
URL / Website: - https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=42807 9
City: - Omaha
State: - NE
Address: - 108th and Dodge
Activities: - Slap Jack, Lfk, Dfk, bbbj, breast play, daty, mish, massage, bbbj, cg, acg, mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: - Blonde
Smoking Status: - Non
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - Blonde stunner with bluish green eyes, kissable lips, perky and pierced natural boobs, firm juicy butt, shaven kitty, very beautiful girl
Recommendation: - Yes many times

ROS: Kat met me at the door in a heels, loungerie and a kiss. A little conversation as we both got comfortable. On the bed we played a game of slap jack, winner gets a spin at the Wheel of sex. This got us both laughing as neither of us can see the cards without our glasses. I did win, although I knew that when I walked in the room. Started with a slow, deep bbbj that got my undivided attention. Moved to some long dfk, proceeded to move down to her lovely breast. Finally arrived for a long and filling daty that was very fresh and tasty. Kat then put the cover on very slowly & carefully as she has long fingernails and did not want to ruin the mood. Moved into mish slowly, then put her legs over my shoulders and pumped away. A lot of kissing as well on the way to the finish. Kat then gave me a great back massage that got me relaxed and feeling good. Time for round 2: started with another bbbj, then into cg, acg, mish w/wo legs over shoulders, then to k9, finally lazy k9 to the finish. Kat has a great ass, arguably her best asset.

This was my first visit with Kat and it was well worth it. She is a very sweet, lovely young women and I look forward to seeing her again, maybe in a double with Winter Kay.
I can wholly recommend doubles with Winter and Kat.