URL / Website: https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...n/595220146620
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Benson / her private incall
Activities: worshipping her amazing body, daty, 69, rcg
Hair Length and Color: medium length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: just gorgeous and incredibly sexy. beautiful face. modelesque body, abs i could kiss for days, could play the drums. gorgeous little butt.
Recommendation: Oh. Fuck. Yes.
She is fantastic. I see her a few times a week. Definitely best in town once she gets comfortable with you.
Does she let up on the no GFE thing once you've established rapport? It seems weird to me that some girls advertise a sexy, satisfying experience yet say no to GFE.
Does she fk? Bbbj?
bryon
If you have premium access you would know the answers
Lol. Don't need to know then. I pay for too many sites the way it is.
You see her “a few times a week “ ?
This one is high on my want to meet list.
Have seen her Twice in the past 6 weeks. Definitely one of the best ebony girls in Omaha!
She is fantastic. I see her a few times a week. Definitely best in town once she gets comfortable with you. Originally Posted by Carothers4201
I'm jealous, lol

You see her “a few times a week “ ? Originally Posted by chilivega
If I had Mr Buffett's money I'd see her 7 days a week!
Lol. Don't need to know then. I pay for too many sites the way it is. Originally Posted by bryon950
Don't need to pay, well don't need to pay Eccie that is. Just have encounters and write reviews.
At least once or twice. She really is top tier once you’ve established you’re a good time.
Is this the same girl?

https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...-/076417391272 Originally Posted by Hungjury
No, that's not her.
I've seen Kocoa now many times since November. But this week got a text saying she could no longer meet.

Has anyone heard anything about her?
Is she moving?
Quitting her profession?
Or found some hard times?

Any info would be wonderful.

Thanks!