Legalized Prostitution

So as I was going through some Houston ads looking for someone to play with while I am on my travels I started thinking. (Always a dangerous thing)
I am all for the legalization of prostitution drugs etc. I am libertarian. Then it hit me... If they legalized prostitution they would have to regulate it and tax it. Then if a girl did not want to see guys under a certain age, or did not want to see black guys or white guys or older guys or fat guys or skinny guys or mean guys I could go on for a while everyone has an exception.

Then the girl would be subject to a lawsuit for discrimination. She would be forced to see guys she does not want to see. The same could be said for the guys. They may be forced to see someone they do not want to see. Of course the federal government would consider it interstate commerce since many girls travel from state to state. Also many guys do as well, so it will be regulated by them. This would mean that things like affirmative action and unions would become involved. The next thing you know prices will have to necessarily rise because of the union fees for the SEIU.

Suddenly human trafficking would become a bigger problem since it would be a path to citizenship. Lawyers would become heavily involved in lawsuits about whether a girls add saying DFK and BBBJCIM truly mean. Standards would have to be established to ensure that one girls definition is the same as another. Then would come the requirements that all girls regardless of quality have equal rights to the business since that would only be fair. Of course you would have to have a sufficient number of handicap spaces at your incall and be handicap accesible. Everyone would be required to have the necessary equipment for the disabled. You would have to allow service animals into your incall. You would be required to meet certain health codes since eating will be involved. You would have to refuse service to anyone without shoes or shirts. This would be a game changer.

I think in the end that even though legalization would reduce the criminal element and make it safer for everyone involved. It would bring in government and union regulation. The end result would be less freedom of choice for all involved. I guess it is better that we just leave things as they are. Hell if you girls promise to vote for him the President just sign an executive order not to prosecute you!

For those of you that read this and feel cheated. I warned you at the beginning that me thinking is dangerous. For those that enjoyed it I appreciate that you made it all the way to the end. I am sure I barely scratched the surface of how ridiculous it could get.

well back to looking for someone to play with.
You are trying to fit a Libertarian policy into a government run by Democrats and Republicans. So of course they will screw it up.
. . . . I am sure I barely scratched the surface of how ridiculous it could get. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
So when BP shits in the Gulf, are you Libertarians saying you would make them apologize or not?

Certainly I understand not forcing them to clean up anything since that would open the door to too much regulation.

I am sure the "free market" wouldn't let them get away with leaving sea water mixed in their unleaded gasoline and CERTAINLY the free market would quickly drive BP out of the gasoline business if car engines started blowing up.

Well, maybe not if we had already dropped the gasoline labeling and testing regulations.

I'm just wondering who is going to take the mercury out of my tuna salad. I won't give up tuna salad for ANY party!
So when BP shits in the Gulf, are you Libertarians saying you would make them apologize or not?

Certainly I understand not forcing them to clean up anything since that would open the door to too much regulation.

I am sure the "free market" wouldn't let them get away with leaving sea water mixed in their unleaded gasoline and CERTAINLY the free market would quickly drive BP out of the gasoline business if car engines started blowing up.

Well, maybe not if we had already dropped the gasoline labeling and testing regulations.

I'm just wondering who is going to take the mercury out of my tuna salad. I won't give up tuna salad for ANY party!
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Fuck you Little Blind Boy; you are a pompous, ignorant asshole.
Stevie's out of it tonight. He wants to legalize prostitution with a tuna salad?
Fuck you Little Blind Boy; you are a pompous, ignorant asshole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It really does explain the cause for his brain damage, though. Poor guy. There is your sympathy, Little One.
I dont believe one guy or girl goes from one state to another they have any trouble getting their hair cut or other services provider to them. If they would just let the girls get a business license and pay a certain amount once a year and for the girls to keep the license would have to get std test every three months and if they dont then they lose the license and to get it back would cost. I believe a person has a right to refuse service to some people without lawsuits. I dont believe guys would be forced to see anyone they dont want to see. I am not forced to go to a certain place to eat or doctor or dentist or tanning place or car repair man. I can go on and on. It just like the men now can go to another provider anytime he wants and shouldnt hear anything from anyone. He is a customer and and can shop around for the service he would prefer that moment and that day. If the government is worried about money nt being accounted for well I think that is bs. I bet alot of girls already pay some kind of taxes. If a girl had to pay once a year fee of say 1000 and you figure that there are 5000 girls in Texas that would be how much money and each state would do it and to go from one state to another you had to just get a license and prove you are clean. A girl could have her home state fee then if she traveled to another state just like a small fee. Yes it sounds like alot of fees but it wouldnt be really. One major fee once a yr and then std test every three or four months and just paying taxes even if you dont claim all your income you could claim some and then if you travel outside of your state like 25 or 50. If it was legal what would the Le do when they are bored and want to play with himself. He has a reason to get hard now he can look at the backpage ads. The Le may have to work harder then they want to catching some real criminals that are breaking the law and hurting others. It could work if some people would get off of their high horse and realize how it could help everyone. It works in other countries so why not here? I wish Texas would make it legal cause if it did their would be happy people. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!!!
@ Truly Passion*

fetishfreak's OP was obviously a joke, but his point about providers being forced to accept customers or face litigation for discrimination probably isn't as farfetched as you seem to think.
I waiting for Obama to call for the DEA to stop enforcement of the drug laws for Mexicans aged 16-30. Border crime will be down and Democratic voters will be up.
Steven, I'm sure the dudes catching your tuna hate Oblabla and her husband...LOL
I brought up most of this about three months ago. Of course it was attacked by the usual suspects. Strange they didn't do it this time.
Prostitution is not illegal in the United States of America; it is a state decision .
There are two states where prostitution is legal in the United States.
We all know Nevada is one.
A misconception, prostitution is only legal in certain parts of Nevada. Clark County (Las Vegas) it is still illegal. In the 1870s it was legal in St. Louis under the "social evil law" and it was legal in New Orleans from 1897 to 1917 at Storyville.
Prostitution is not illegal in the United States of America; it is a state decision .
There are two states where prostitution is legal in the United States.
We all know Nevada is one. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Rhode Island recently took away legal prostitution I think.

If it's legalized, since multiple studies find sex to be the best thing for cardio-vascular health, will it be covered under Medi-care? Will they start printing "Pussy Stamps"? Inquiring minds want to know!