I need some help dealing with TER, pls.

I've got a big issue here, and can't seem to get them to communciate with me at all. I had two good reivews on TER (I resisted the review thing until this summer) and then this kid in Austin; who I met in the lobby of the hotel so he had every chance to just take a pass; wrote a really horrid review. I have had two reviews submitted by regulars since,who have seen me several times (and my guys generally are not graphic writers, they are gentlemanlyO and TER has REJECTED both reviews. I have no idea why.
Now I have smokin hot brand new photos and am trying to get TER to get back to me to work this out. No communication! The only way I can see to communicate with them is an email system, and I submitted an email on Sunday. Nothing.
Advice, pls!! Another thing would be to just cancel my membership and demand they take me off the site. I am trying to fix it first.

This is so not my idea of a good time...
Clair,

I am so sorry you are going through this. However, If you request to delist yourself from TER they will NOT reinstate your profile. Your best bet is to keep writing them at admin@theeroticreview.com and support@eroticreview.com until someone answers your email. Usually if the guy that wrote the review is a "well known hobbyist" they won't delete the review. Good luck.
Make sure you are hitting the "report a problem" button on your profile page, also, when contacting them, write attention FFP, in the subject box...You're not the only lady who is having trouble with them not responding, I was reading a post on there from another lady having the exact issue, so really not sure what's going on? Anytime I've reported a problem in the past they get back to me straight away....sorry your not getting any help, I know its frustrating...you could also contact your local mod on there explaining the situation to them? They may be able to get your request expedited?
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2011, 09:13 AM
My advice is to just let it ride...the good reviews will out weigh the bad. You can not micro manage your reviews.

That or go screw the brains out of one of the powers that be over there!

THis probably is powder room fodder. Just a guess

One or two poor reviews just aren't going to keep quality folks from seeing you, listen to WTF which normally I only suggest to get a laugh, but this time he is golden. The same things that make a lady great in the bedroom work against her when it comes to board politics. While we don't really understand what it is like when the phone doesn't ring or the emails aren't coming as furiously as you would like, time fixes almost everything.

Of all the sites I've tried to deal with over the years TER has been the most difficult, sometimes bordering on impossible. You just have to keep trying and not let it get to you.
Clair..the reason they are not responding to you is because you didn't submit the reviews. It's my understanding (from previous similar queries) that the guys have to ask why they were rejected...infact, it will probably tell them why if they look in their account manager thing. You said the review writers are not graphic...that would be my guess why they have been rejected. TER has become even tougher (if that's possible) about the details having to be graphic.....
TBD allows non-graphic reviews...

C
I am sorry you have to go thru this. I think that bad and good reviews outweigh each other. Personally, i don`t like TER. I got myself delisted there years ago. And i had the same problems you had with getting back to me and FINALLY getting delisted. Took me ages. Didn`t influence my business in any way. I don`t like their review system.
Well, thanks Kids. Thi shas hurt$$ in a big way. And I have half-assed addressed it but now I am in full Bitchin Warrior Goddess mode and it's time to take care of it. If I put a couple of god reviews on tiop of it ...and guys,you don't understand handling your reviews like we ladies do, don't woryy you rprettty little heads about it, we got it! And the new Pics....come on!!
Ok, back in the NYC (I shook some trees and they keep baring fruit as far as vuiness contacts go... producing and writing biz...need to be in front of people,ALWAYS most effective) and I can get at least to DC, I will follow your suggestions. Thanks fo rbeing there, as always. This is an awesome community to be part of! Advice on TER reviews, manscaping balls...hey! We are a wealth of 411!!
BTW: he did gie it 'a little trinm'. I want the hair off his balls!! Smooth like butta, right ladies??
Right .....
Wait....In another thread you all said TER was the end-all, be-all of adult review sites? Their review system is awesome because no replies are allowed.
Now you are seeing what we guys have been experiencing for years; response time to questions is abysmal (always has been), reviews rejected for any number of reasons and an advertising forum that is terrible. I can only imagine how they have gotten even worse lately! So which is it, they are awesome or they suck?

And Clair, as much as I hate to do it, I agree with WTF. One bad review isn't going to hurt you in the least. In fact, I am very suspect of a lady that a 100% great review track record. If there isnt a bad one or at least a not so great one, there is probably another issue going on. We all know that you are not going to charm and please everyone that walks through your door.
Clair, why not encourage your "gentlemen friends" to post their reviews here at ECCIE? Why feed the beast at TER? If everyone stopped using them, they might get better on customer service.
. In fact, I am very suspect of a lady that a 100% great review track record. If there isnt a bad one or at least a not so great one, there is probably another issue going on. We all know that you are not going to charm and please everyone that walks through your door. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I have to disagree here, there are plenty of ladies on TER with a stellar review history, and no, it's not just because "they know someone with power" over there....Believe it or not, there are providers out there who don't have bad reviews
Believe it or not, there are providers out there who don't have bad reviews Originally Posted by Valerie
Sure there are. But when you see pages and pages of perfect reviews, there is certainly the possibility of a little "pruning". Either that or maybe a very mechanical, consistent experience.

Anyone that has been around this block a few times doesn't pay a lot of attention to a couple of bad reviews amongst a lot of good ones. I don't click with every lady, and I'm sure she doesn't click with every guy.
I have to disagree here, there are plenty of ladies on TER with a stellar review history, and no, it's not just because "they know someone with power" over there....Believe it or not, there are providers out there who don't have bad reviews Originally Posted by Valerie
I never had bad reviews either. They were just too graphic for my taste. Too personal, one even mentioned dialogues and private stuff we talked about. Hilarious
Wait....In another thread you all said TER was the end-all, be-all of adult review sites? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It isn`t. I am the living proof . Getting away from that site did not alter my business at all