I need some help dealing with TER, pls.

Reviews always made me feel bad about myself. Even the "nicest" ones. Maybe I'm too sensitive for my own good sometimes, but I felt like I was giving way too much of myself to my clients to feel ok with people kind of blabbing about it like that. I realized it was the most stressful part of the entire job for me and I've been waaaay happier since having a no-review policy. I honestly believe it does hurt my business though, because I still do have people ask if I have them (people who don't read my FAQ ). But I'm still doing well enough for myself for the extra peace of mind to be worth it.

Clair, I wish you lots of luck. I never was on TER so I don't have advice really, but I do know another lady who had hers removed (the whole thing though, not selected ones).
Sure there are. But when you see pages and pages of perfect reviews, there is certainly the possibility of a little "pruning". Either that or maybe a very mechanical, consistent experience.

Anyone that has been around this block a few times doesn't pay a lot of attention to a couple of bad reviews amongst a lot of good ones. I don't click with every lady, and I'm sure she doesn't click with every guy. Originally Posted by pjorourke
It's more than just a possibility....despite what you may think, some of us do like what we do....I know you don't know me, but if I don't click with a gent (which rarely happens as I get along with just about anyone), I tell them to take their donation and go,I fire clients lol.... I am honest about my feelings, hell, I even have a page on my site telling guys to read it before they book me, because if they are offended by it, odds are they aren't going to like me...

So there are pretty much no false pretenses when coming to visit me, as long as you've read my site/reviews, you should have a pretty good idea of what you're walking in to. Guys have no reason to lie in my reviews, what you read about me is the truth. And I can assure you, I am a lot of things, but mechanical is NOT one of them.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2011, 05:14 PM
...and guys,you don't understand handling your reviews like we ladies do, don't woryy you rprettty little heads about it, we got it! Originally Posted by ClairJordan
This guy understands it better than you will ever know.
I have never seen an attempt to micro manage one's reviews turn out good in the long run.

Wait....In another thread you all said TER was the end-all, be-all of adult review sites? Their review system is awesome because no replies are allowed.

. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yea WTF was up with all that!

And Clair, as much as I hate to do it, I agree with WTF. One bad review isn't going to hurt you in the least. In fact, I am very suspect of a lady that a 100% great review track record. If there isnt a bad one or at least a not so great one, there is probably another issue going on. We all know that you are not going to charm and please everyone that walks through your door. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Much as I hate to admit it I agree with Chica

We can't be all things to all people. It is no different in the bedroom.
Reviews always made me feel bad about myself. Even the "nicest" ones. Maybe I'm too sensitive for my own good sometimes, but I felt like I was giving way too much of myself to my clients to feel ok with people kind of blabbing about it like that. I realized it was the most stressful part of the entire job for me and I've been waaaay happier since having a no-review policy. I honestly believe it does hurt my business though, because I still do have people ask if I have them (people who don't read my FAQ ). But I'm still doing well enough for myself for the extra peace of mind to be worth it.

Clair, I wish you lots of luck. I never was on TER so I don't have advice really, but I do know another lady who had hers removed (the whole thing though, not selected ones). Originally Posted by Natalie
I agree with you, i feel the same. I don`t have a no review policy but i tell clients where they can or cannot post reviews about me, if so. I kind of used to like Bigdoggie. Plain Simple not derogatory.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2011, 05:20 PM
I never had bad reviews either. Originally Posted by ninasastri
And I've never had a bad experience with a naked woman!

Well one time in Rio some chick tried to steal my wallet after I fell asleep but she damn near fuc'd my lil brain out so I woulda gladly given her what she tried to steal!
And I've never had a bad experience with a naked woman!

[/SIZE] Originally Posted by WTF
I believe you ....hot as you are ......
It's more than just a possibility....despite what you may think, some of us do like what we do....I know you don't know me, but if I don't click with a gent (which rarely happens as I get along with just about anyone), I tell them to take their donation and go,I fire clients lol.... I am honest about my feelings, hell, I even have a page on my site telling guys to read it before they book me, because if they are offended by it, odds are they aren't going to like me...

So there are pretty much no false pretenses when coming to visit me, as long as you've read my site/reviews, you should have a pretty good idea of what you're walking in to. Guys have no reason to lie in my reviews, what you read about me is the truth. And I can assure you, I am a lot of things, but mechanical is NOT one of them. Originally Posted by Valerie
Darlin, didn't you see that part where i said "Sure there are". I was agreeing with you. I wasn't saying you weren't. Don't be so defensive. I just said that experienced guys know that a perfect pattern can not be -- not that every perfect pattern is hiding something.
I believe you ....hot as you are ...... Originally Posted by ninasastri
Yeah, but if his reviews are perfect, you have to consider the possibility...
Darlin, didn't you see that part where i said "Sure there are". I was agreeing with you. I wasn't saying you weren't. Don't be so defensive. I just said that experienced guys know that a perfect pattern can not be -- not that every perfect pattern is hiding something. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sorry if I came across as being defensive, that was not my intent, reading the thread I just felt the vibe from the guys that if a lady has all good reviews that something was up, and that's not always the case, so was just trying to clarify
Uh If I were top 100 on TER I'd be defensive too.. lol!

I have heard complaints from guys saying that the lady threatened them into giving her a 10 on TER. I have read emails from providers bashing the client because he wrote a bad review or gave her a 7 or 8. It's sad. The ladies I am talking about are very well known providers or TOP 100 on TER so yes the guys do feel pressure when it comes to giving them high ratings. It happens love. A lot more than you think.
I have heard complaints from guys saying that the lady threatened them into giving them a 10 on TER. I have read emails from providers bashing clients because he wrote a bad review or gave her a 7 or 8. It's sad. The ladies I am talking about are in the TOP 100 on TER so yes the guys do feel pressure when it comes to giving them high ratings. It happens love. A lot more than you think. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ok....Never said it didn't happen...at all....I said that there are providers out there that earn the scores they get because they genuinely are that good...I'm aware of the crazies out there who try and threaten, harass and blackmail gents because of reviews. There are also plenty of ladies out there that don't act out that way, I have never had a client tell me they felt pressured to give me a high score, I always tell my clients to be honest, as I want their feedback...
There are also plenty of ladies out there that don't act out that way, I have never had a client tell me they felt pressured to give me a high score, I always tell my clients to be honest, as I want their feedback... Originally Posted by Valerie
I know that.

My post had nothing to do with you.
I was just pointing out that it does happen.
Sorry for quoting you.
Uh If I were top 100 on TER I'd be defensive too.. lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well if anyone thinks that's the case with me, feel free to contact my reviewers and ask them for yourselves....What you won't here them say is that they were pressured....
Well if anyone thinks that's the case with me, feel free to contact my reviewers and ask them for yourselves....What you won't here them say is that they were pressured.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie,

The comment was a joke. I meant no harm by it.
I know for a fact that there are providers that earn their ratings on TER. I also know that there are providers that threaten, blackmail and out the client when a bad review is posted. There are also those providers that have gotten into the habits of claiming a review is fake to protect their reputation/ for it to be removed. Fake review? Sure remove it but when an honest reviewer is banned from a review site because the provider claimed he wrote a fake review? That is a problem. I have seen this first hand. Now my comments have nothing to do with you. London and I were talking about this the other day. In fact, that's why this thread was started: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=191528

I rest my case. Enjoy your night.
From someone who has seen Val. She goes above and beyond to deserve her high scores.