Trump to revoke Obama-era transgender bathroom guidance for schools, source says

Why is this even controversial? If you have a dick, go to the men's room. If you have a twat, use the ladies' room. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I dont think so. If they're going through gender reassignment and taking female hormones then they should be allowed to go to women's. If allowed to go to men's restroom then they're at risk from people like you. Lol

I've been helped to see through liberal talk radio that this isn't about a cross dresser or man that wants to be a creeper. This is about gender reassignment like Bimbo went through. Lol

Leave them people alone, there are no urinals in the women's restroom so they will go into a Private stall sit and pee like everyone else, just like DSK does. Lok..I've also learned that if taking female hormones their dick don't work anymore anyway just like Jimbo's doesnt work.

This is nothing but red meat to deflect from the fact they dont know how to repeal Obama care lol.
...the fact they dont know how to repeal Obama care.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I just logged this "announcement"!

It goes in the "Trump Doesn't Have a Chance" file!