URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/Fantasyranch79
City: Centerview
State: Missouri
Address: -
Activities: Standard Lapdance
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: I finally stopped into "The Ranch" after a long hiatus (partly due to COVID) since I live just a few miles away. There is a really diverse group of dancers there now. I saw everything from 4'11 w/o heels to 6' w/o heels (and she was wearing really high heels). Only a few could be called "chubby" and I didn't see anyone I would call fat. I only saw a couple that might have been enhanced. I think the club and dancers might be a bit more reserved about any extras since they got busted a few years ago. There were a couple of high-spending regulars there so many of the dancers were concentrating their attention on them, but several made sure to sit with me for a little bit.
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the place next to the church?
Is this the place next to the church? Originally Posted by hounddog
Several miles East of Lee's Summit on Highway 50. There is a church about half a mile further down the road, but I wouldn't say "next to" it. The link to Facebook shows a pretty decent map too.
Last time I was there a year ago, the dancers didn't take anything off on stage. Like at Temptations. Then when I did get some dances, they had their nipples covered. So is that still how it is Taliesin? Otherwise it isn't worth the trip for me unless I just want a made to order pizza.
Tail I had the same experience when I went there about 6 months ago. Nice ladies, but if I wanted to look at scandily clad women I wills just go to twin peaks.
Topless was mixed. If their nipples could be seen while dressed they had pasties on, but if their nipples were completely covered while dressed they were bare on top at times.
I gather that's about all they can "legally" get away with now.
Missouri strip clubs have really gone downhill over the years, but the diversity of the women was topnotch.