Thank you for the memories San Antonio!

Gentlemen, Kimber Rose, here. Just want to say that I had a great time during my stay with you!

Texas is a very big place, and one part's not like another. I make my home in DFW, and of course I love it there. But I just adore the chance to stir around a bit, and especially to make new friends ... well, all right, new men! And let me tell you ... after meeting some of you wonderful guys, I'm already planning to return. And I hope you'll let me know when you're planning to visit the Dallas area. We could get together in my home area, too!

Once again, thank you for making me feel so welcome ... you guys are the sort of new friends that I like the best!
Glad you had a great trip! Very nice of you to say thanks. I do regret on missing out on this initial trip as a gent had left a nice review making me wishing I had more time (among other things) on my hands. Had other affairs to attend to however. Hope you had a chance to visit some of the landmark spots recommended in your first coed thread. If you didn't, I could maybe show you around. Also, I need to see this in person!

A class post.

SF
  • jBa$$
  • 12-11-2017, 11:44 PM
A post like this is a breath of fresh air....just as the outstanding session was.... Look forward to a return :-)
Thanks RogueOne and SpursFan! I definitely had a great trip and enjoyed every minute of it. From the snow to the awesome historic scenery and beautiful people everywhere! The best way I can describe The Alamo City is that it’s a big city with a small town feel. Just perfect! Of course I also enjoyed the new friends I had the chance to meet and am now planning to visit again very soon. Hopefully the stars align for us to meet on my next trip.

JBass you are amazing! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for such a warm welcome! I cannot wait to get reacquainted ;D
Thanks RogueOne and SpursFan! I definitely had a great trip and enjoyed every minute of it. From the snow to the awesome historic scenery and beautiful people everywhere! The best way I can describe The Alamo City is that it’s a big city with a small town feel. Just perfect! Of course I also enjoyed the new friends I had the chance to meet and am now planning to visit again very soon. Hopefully the stars align for us to meet on my next trip.

JBass you are amazing! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for such a warm welcome! I cannot wait to get reacquainted ;D Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
Obviously you are First Class to go along with your beauty.
You are going to have a HUGE payday on your next visit to San Antonio! San Antonio men are already lining up to see you!
Stay sweet sexy lady
Awe thanks LuvSex! I love your handle name btw he he San Antonio has definitely made my ATF list for sure!
Very kind words from such a sexy woman
Your pictures truly leave me
Thank you for reaching out to me to clarify a few questions I had
& I hope to make your acquaintance on your next visit to SA or possibly even in my fair city of Austin (fingers crossed)
Stay safe in your travels darling
Sure I just wanted to be the one to answer your questions directly and I’m glad I was able to help you help me lol I am getting used to updating my pictures regularly so stay posted for new pictures on a weekly basis! I would love to meet you! Who knows it may be in San Antonio or it may be in Austin..Well wishes
I'm glad you had a wonderful time here and hopefully we can get acquainted rather sooner than later!!!
I'm glad you had a wonderful time here and hopefully we can get acquainted rather sooner than later!!! Originally Posted by cowboy84
I hope we get to meet my next visit as well!
Glad to see our SA boys took good care of you. ♡♡ We are blessed beyond measure in this city with a crop of genuine, respectful and well mannered clientele.
Come back soon!
Agreed. I was definitely thrown off in a good way and am busy working on a return date soon. I love your pics btw. I’m sure you do you’re part to keep the San Antionio gents happy Happy Hobbying!
Agreed. I was definitely thrown off in a good way and am busy working on a return date soon. I love your pics btw. I’m sure you do you’re part to keep the San Antionio gents happy Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
Thanks babe. I love doing random photo shoots but I must give proper credit to the camera on the Galaxy S7. It is AMAZING.
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL!
Guys, this girl is incredible. Loved the chance to meet you Kim. Come back SOON!!