Countdown for Jennifer Spinner

As in leaving the hobby for good? Or just vacation?
  • GinoV
  • 12-11-2017, 02:07 AM
That got my attention also. I reached out to her via text yesterday morning asking
for clarification, but haven't received a response yet. I've tried setting up appointments in the past but the stars would never align. I hope she's not hanging it up.
I got to meet her a while back, been wanting to revisit. Been looking for regular prospects this year. She is at the top. Hope we get word on that five day notice. Really cool girl. She's worked her ass off and know she wasn't doing this forever. Will see.
I've heard she's hanging it up. Calling it quits. Damn and such a sweet young lady!
I've heard she's hanging it up. Calling it quits. Damn and such a sweet young lady! Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
Well damn, there we have it. I wish her the best of luck to her future endeavors. May have only met once, but she was sure a cool girl to have met. Good luck to you Jennifer Spinner.
I'm glad I got to meet her twice.
  • jBa$$
  • 12-12-2017, 12:01 AM
What a nice time .....every time.....sweet girl
Will be tough to find an ATF to top that.
I kinda think it means she turns 20 soon. So last chance to get her while she is still a teen?
Thats my guess.
Countdown to vacation? :/ What's the point? I took three weeks off last month...

I don't turn 20 until January...

Not sure why there is so much speculation for something that is pretty clear.

dpsatx - See you this weekend.

jBass - Thank you. :*

biggestbubba - Glad I got to see you too.

RogueOne - Thank you, sir.

GeorgeDRII - :*
Thank you for the clarification. I had no idea. Have seen girls do count downs for all kinds of things. Lol. And I didn't know you took vacation last month, and seeing this is December, made sense to me. I don't keep up with all the ads, that would be impossible. I visit the reviews, the private lounge, and that's about it unless I'm looking to see someone I might look up their most recent posts to see if they are available. I assumed retirement, but had hoped something else. Perhaps vacation was lack for a better term. Take care.