The "Angry" Hobbyist

Well hello there! I'm "The Angry Hobbyist". One of them anyway. Someone gave me that name because I'm a hobbyist, and I get angry. Grrrrrr!!! Snarl!!!

What are the things I'm so angry about today?

The cold. What the fuck is up with that shit??? How am I supposed to hobby with a dicksicle between my legs where my cock is supposed to be?

My phone's GPS. This little bastard has no fucking clue where I am, and it's almost made me late to several appointments. I've taken in to the shop three times, and they can't fix it. That pisses me off!

'Hobbiest'. There is no such word as 'Hobbiest'. Hobbyist, Hobbyist, Hobbyist. All right, I'm really just mildly annoyed by that one. But it still counts!

Other angry hobbyists, feel free to vent your rage here!

I am incredibly fucking angry, practically berserk with apoplectic rage, that the email notification on my phone is only the message I was waiting on 43% of the time.
I am angry that pics and avatars are not loading on my phone regarding this site and management appears not to give a damn.

Thanks for starting this thread Spank!! I feel better already.
I am really angry/pissed off that the beautiful ladies in Arkansas are not posting enough T&A threads.

That shit needs to get rolling!! I think all the gentleman can agree that would help ease the tensions on this board. So come on ladies help out The "Angry" Hobbyist
I am angry that pics and avatars are not loading on my phone regarding this site and management appears not to give a damn.

Thanks for starting this thread Spank!! I feel better already. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
That must be infuriating!

Now that you mention eccie. I'm a POMF because for some reason they won't implement HTML5 tags and we're stuck with shitty gifs instead of high quality video from imgur and other sites.

I am incredibly fucking angry, practically berserk with apoplectic rage, that the email notification on my phone is only the message I was waiting on 43% of the time. Originally Posted by Warden639
Enraging. How can you stand it?
Whatever floats your boat, Sparky. I, however, after last night am the happiest hobbiest in the world
Whatever floats your boat, Sparky. I, however, after last night am the happiest hobbiest in the world Originally Posted by Rockydoc
'Hobbiest'. There is no such word as 'Hobbiest'. Hobbyist, Hobbyist, Hobbyist. All right, I'm really just mildly annoyed by that one. But it still counts! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Maybe it's just me, but my annoyance is the people who spell it "Hobbist". Probably because I'm one of those truly weird people who Just. Can't. Stand. Tolkien. When I see "Hobbist", I have an eye fart and see "Hobbit", and think we're in a discussion of JRRT's "prequel" to The Lord of the Rings.

And speaking of The Hobbit, how on earth does one take a short children's novel, which was adequately adapted to a one-hour TV special by Ranken-Bass, and expand it to a 7-8+ hour movie trilogy?

That almost rises to a major psychotic fuckin' hatred for me.

Cheers,

bcg
Whatever floats your boat, Sparky. I, however, after last night am the happiest hobbiest in the world Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I look forward to reading the review.

Cheers,

bcg
Maybe it's just me, but my annoyance is the people who spell it "Hobbist". Probably because I'm one of those truly weird people who Just. Can't. Stand. Tolkien. When I see "Hobbist", I have an eye fart and see "Hobbit", and think we're in a discussion of JRRT's "prequel" to The Lord of the Rings.

And speaking of The Hobbit, how on earth does one take a short children's novel, which was adequately adapted to a one-hour TV special by Ranken-Bass, and expand it to a 7-8+ hour movie trilogy?

That almost rises to a major psychotic fuckin' hatred for me.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
that jackson adaptation is an abomination
  • cboat
  • 01-31-2018, 09:10 AM
Well hello there! I'm "The Angry Hobbyist". One of them anyway. Someone gave me that name because I'm a hobbyist, and I get angry. Grrrrrr!!! Snarl!!!

What are the things I'm so angry about today?

The cold. What the fuck is up with that shit??? How am I supposed to hobby with a dicksicle between my legs where my cock is supposed to be?

My phone's GPS. This little bastard has no fucking clue where I am, and it's almost made me late to several appointments. I've taken in to the shop three times, and they can't fix it. That pisses me off!

'Hobbiest'. There is no such word as 'Hobbiest'. Hobbyist, Hobbyist, Hobbyist. All right, I'm really just mildly annoyed by that one. But it still counts!

Other angry hobbyists, feel free to vent your rage here!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Get a regular GPS. The one on your phone won't work in an area where you have no service, at least mine won't, but my Tom Tom sits on the dash and it has never failed me.
I am really angry/pissed off that the beautiful ladies in Arkansas are not posting enough T&A threads.

That shit needs to get rolling!! I think all the gentleman can agree that would help ease the tensions on this board. So come on ladies help out The "Angry" Hobbyist Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Well, looks like you can be less angry now: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060444999

#LingerieForPeace
I am pissed that I have not been able to drive to Dallas to partake of the hobby in 3 months due to, weather, illness, & work.
I am angry and irked also because most of January I have been sick enough to where I could not play and have a good time with my great lady friends....They have been great to keep in contact and check on me! What great statesman said, "I will return."? My angry will subside when I can "return"!!!!!