No luck

So I dont know if this is the correct place to post this but I've had an account here for a while & no luck. Very much a newbie. No luck. Any tips, pointers?
I was about to suggest the same.
I very rarely play since I am married and have a pretty good sex life but, occasionally I want to spend a little time with a beautiful woman. I have always needed a little a variety my entire adult life. So every time I step out it's like starting over again.

I have read SpankyJ's article and it is filled with good advice. I do keep up with the providers and their showcases so I know who is still in the game and who I feel like are genuine providers.

To me it all comes down to respect, on the rare occasion I do contact a provider I make sure I am very polite and respectful and try to put her at ease since I really don't have any references and they are taking a chance on me. After talking with me for a bit, most have agreed to see me. I have been turned away by some, but I understand and continue to be polite and respectful. Don't take it personal and move on down the line.