City: gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: Notel off of 49
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Lack luster CHJ see r.o.s.
Session Length: 60min
Fee: special + upsell.
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde about shoulder length Maby a little longer. She had it up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This girl is about 5'9" slender she looks a little rough not like the pictures. The pictures are her but their old. Maby a b cup (shirt stayed on). Flat ass, acne scared face but not too bad.
Recommendation: No
Damn - that's ugly!
Heard the same report from a couple others. Save your money and see Belinda she is a class act and amazing
It will be a while before I TOFTT again..lol belinda has outstanding reviews I will be seeing her next week or when I can get an appointment Maby this weekend. I'm from Texas and I'm just here working. After aspd went away I took a break for a while I found this site and decided to get back in the hobby. I guess this was the hobby punishing me for leaving...lol
a very shrewd decision to just pay the extra 50 $ and move along...CB
You should leave a comment about what took place when you left on backpage. Maybe it will keep the next guy from going through what you did.
I had a similiar experience with her when she first started posting on back page, I agree avoid and stick with Belinda or other known and verified providers