Spanking ( how hard is good? )

• Zena
  • 02-04-2021, 01:32 PM
Anyone else love to be spanked ??? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

How hard is Just right for you??
Some people are pretty good at spanking another adult.
Some- not so good. Lol.
Zena.
Anyone else love to be spanked ??? Originally Posted by Zena

I think about it every day, almost consumes all of my free time.
I love watching videos.
For me it isn't about the spanking as much as just about the woman being aggressive and making me take it.

As for how hard?
I dream about getting made to take a hard spanking so that I cry, but probably won't happen.

I might be able to settle for a woman that talks a good game and threatens me with it.

I wouldn't mind be the spanker either.
I love my spankees!!! I made a special wooden paddle, as all of the ones before were too Flimsy, and broke. No chance this one will.
It really bad if hit the back of you ball sack.
DallasRain loves to have her azz spanked. She has quite a collection of paddles !!!!
lol yep sweet friend...i DO!!!
i carry an assortment of paddles and floggers!
my ass doesnt stay red long though lol
I love my spankees!!! I made a special wooden paddle, as all of the ones before were too Flimsy, and broke. No chance this one will. Originally Posted by Brayzen
woohoo katee

i luv spanking my guys too
i have a wooden spoon i use for tease play
I have discovered when their eyes roll back into their head, it is hard enough. Then I go harder
There's a good spanking "convention" of sorts in the DFW metroplex; or at least there used to be until covid. Weekend long. May attend next one if they plan one. To the point - I love to spank but it does get loud in a hotel. Best at a house, perhaps with a flogger.
For Dallas, Do you like being caned? If so do you prefer rattan, hickory, lexan or rubber? ;>
Dallas here, and looking for a good caning with marks.
For Dallas, Do you like being caned? If so do you prefer rattan, hickory, lexan or rubber? ;> Originally Posted by modelseeker
no caning...just spank me with one of my paddles
I have discovered when their eyes roll back into their head, it is hard enough. Then I go harder Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Damn! Good answer, and attitude!
Spank until orgasm