Pantyhose or Thigh Highs

Sheer to waist seamless Pantyhose!!! Nothing is better than DATY thru thin sheer Wolford Pantyhose.

Any Houston providers that love Pantyhose??
Thigh Highs a guarder belt, (no panties please) a bustier and a smile are a perfect combo IMO
Always thighs highs with garters for me!
Fishnet Thigh highs...
I do love crotchless tights too.
Either for me will work, I just love a sexy woman in nylons. I have brought them for provider to wear on most of my sessions
Thigh Highs a guarder belt, (no panties please) a bustier and a smile are a perfect combo IMO Originally Posted by loveitdou
+1!^^^^^. Sounds perfect to me! With heels of course.
Thigh Highs a guarder belt, (no panties please) a bustier and a smile are a perfect combo IMO Originally Posted by loveitdou
a guarder belt or "guard her" belt - A martial arts black belt? A gun belt? A chastity belt with lock & key? A pitbull on leash connected to her belt? Add whatever else comes to mind.
  • rpv92
  • 01-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Nothing sexier than black thigh highs.
Black thigh highs, beautiful silk panties and sexy heels.
Yes I agree..... Nothing is sexier that a beautiful woman in nylons & heels!! Love that SO MUCH!!!!
I have been on a fishnet bodysuit- crotchless of course- kick lately
I love seeing my gents jaw drop when I open the door wearing such
I feel like such a sexy minx in nylon/fishnet bodysuits

Great Thread
Xo
Black thigh hi but with elastic at top and a garter also for looks panty worn over the straps.

Dam did i just describe what im wearing under my jeans ?

Nope not wearing anything .
Thigh highs anchored by a holster garter belt.

Amusing what was found on a gal once upon a time ago when undressing her to get in a pool.
My Delta Elite 10mm gold cup would look nice down there , But I font think my Tanto K Barr with my 550 pace counter wrapped around the handle would go very comfortably for concealment, as my k Barr goes upside down on Lbe gear shoulder level , but my Gerber dagger would look nice there
If you go back a couple years when Marcus A was around, I dropped the whole story. The gal had a small 45 as a backup, but also had a chrome 1911 with ivory grips as her primary back up. She simply didn't like the service piece the local govt issued.