Trump is the only person Biden can beat

I hope not! Just samo samo politics as usual from sleazy desantos Originally Posted by winn dixie

That's the precise reason I think he'll get the nod, unfortunately.
Desantis’s biggest selling point is how well he handled Covid, which just happens to be Trump’s weakest point. It’ll be interesting to see how a primary shakes out and if covid remains an issue.
I bet he don't get no votes from the homos...
Mike Pence and Senator Tim Scott.

DeSantis and Tulsi Gabbard.

If you watched any of the Democrat Debates has cycle, you could see she was the most intelligent person on the stage.

She just needs to realize that she is really a Republican.
Cruz Boebert 24. I’m willing to put money in that candidacy. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I hope you don't put a lot of money on that that bet. I hate to see anybody lose money.

And if Republicans feel the need for a Black woman to be on the ticket, I'd put Candace Owens in that group.

And the Republican nominee will be either DeSantis or Cotton!

I do not want Trump to run but if nominated, I will vote for Trump over any Democrat you can name because at this point, they have all been infected with "wokeism".
... I love Candace Owens - but she's NOT a
politician, thank God, and thus won't be a candidate
for VP in 2024... sorry there, mate.
And neither will Jason Whitlock.

... Trump will have a good handful of "VP candidates"
to choose from... We'll see.

### Salty
I hope you don't put a lot of money on that that bet. I hate to see anybody lose money.

And if Republicans feel the need for a Black woman to be on the ticket, I'd put Candace Owens in that group.

And the Republican nominee will be either DeSantis or Cotton!

I do not want Trump to run but if nominated, I will vote for Trump over any Democrat you can name because at this point, they have all been infected with "wokeism". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I didn’t say bet. I’d send them money. Candace Owens. Lol. She’s about equal to Boebert. Cotton stands zero chance. DeSantis is a likely candidate.
I don't see Cruz being a viable candidate this time around-- too much lack of support in his own state when they've needed it. I'm also hoping that my Republican brethren are smart enough to not put Boebert on a damn ticket. Boebert, MTG, AOC--- all have one thing in common-- too busy pandering to their Twitter feeds to actually make an effort to govern.

I see the asshat from Florida getting the nod. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Soon to be President Asshat ma'am.