banned a reviewer/friend of mine

One of my customers texted me saying he got banned for outing where I worked. I advertise I am a flight attendant in all my ads and he wrote the review He had my permission to post it, its not like he said the name of my company. Please unban him. His name is StreetGlide2015
Its nice you're sticking up for your friend but his ban had nothing to do with you or your RW info.

Take care,
Spice
One of my customers texted me saying he got banned for outing where I worked. I advertise I am a flight attendant in all my ads and he wrote the review He had my permission to post it, its not like he said the name of my company. Please unban him. His name is StreetGlide2015 Originally Posted by cara cara
That particular mutt seems to have an inordinately difficult challenge with discretion. Just so you know.
  • cr76
  • 01-16-2016, 10:01 AM
3 reviews and already gone.
Its nice you're sticking up for your friend but his ban had nothing to do with you or your RW info.

Take care,
Spice
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Tell us more......
Although it's not a guideline violation for posting stupid shit, we've aIl had our moments. StreetGlide not only repeated you were a flight attendant, but mentioned the terminal and described your uniform. That's pretty stupid. The fact that he's had this account for 7, that's SEVEN whole days and is already BANNED that's pretty stupid too. We have no shortage of stupid around here, the void SG left will not be noticed.
Maybe this had something to do with it:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...32&postcount=8