URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=440653
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in LR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium/brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful. Hair and make-up and hygiene on point. She’s 5 months pregnant and looks damn good. A most perfect set of MM’s and blessed by the booty gods in Valhalla. Has tasteful tattoos and a few piercings. A pair of killer green eyes and lovely smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Yay! You wrote the review. I knew you would! I had faith in you! I am going to paraphrase my vote of confidence on that review private comment. Since I’m paraphrasing it since it was my comment it should be ok so here goes:

Yay! You wrote the review. I knew you would! I had faith in you! I am going to paraphrase my vote of confidence on that review private comment. Since I’m paraphrasing it since it was my comment it should be ok so here goes:

Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lol! You’re crazy.
LMAO!
Brilliant review! It’s great to have another independent provider around.

Great, honest review!! Well done
You have out done yourself again PTH! Cheers to you sir!
Heinz Ketchup. It’s slooooow good!!!!
Great Review PTH, Good to hear your review. Hopefully some people will get their heads out of the sand and acknowledge that management does exist here and that is a bad thing. I can't wait till 2 people on here respond. Sorry you had to experience the expensive lesson.
Originally Posted by Tx Guy
Can mod put a private tag on this comment? Thanks!
Brilliant review! It’s great to have another independent provider around.

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks! And yes, it’s amazing how a lady can be that wonderful when she goes independent.
Great Review PTH, Good to hear your review. Hopefully some people will get their heads out of the sand and acknowledge that management does exist here and that is a bad thing. I can't wait till 2 people on here respond. Sorry you had to experience the expensive lesson. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thank you and +1 on everything else you said!
Great, honest review!! Well done Originally Posted by arealone
Thanks! I learned from the best ;-)
You have out done yourself again PTH! Cheers to you sir! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Thanks man! I appreciate it.