URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=417504
City: Hot springs
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Bbbj, cg, mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: Longer wavey bunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, soft build about 5'6 maybe 110lbs. A cup breasts and perky butt. Gorgeous eyes and smile, very much a girl next door. Read ROS
Recommendation: Yes
damn I'm jealous.
Damn nice review! Thanks for sharing.
I tried to see her a few times before she got back on here and each time few days before date she ghosted me. Maybe I will try again when she grows up a little more and not so flakey. And you are spot on with Dove glad I wasn't drinking at the time or I would of been cleaning up my screen and keyboard. What was the donation?
I tried to see her a few times before she got back on here and each time few days before date she ghosted me. Maybe I will try again when she grows up a little more and not so flakey. And you are spot on with Dove glad I wasn't drinking at the time or I would of been cleaning up my screen and keyboard. What was the donation? Originally Posted by DavidC123
Thank you for your very genuine review! Now that we're getting real, how was the smell in the trailer? Similar issues a year ago...

Thanks again -
Trailer smelled fine. A little dingy but clean overall and didnt have any obvious smells