Hillary says Gabbard is another Putin plant!!!

Yeah, this crazy old bitch can’t help herself!!!!!https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1068786

BAHAHAHA
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 04:29 PM
She is setting the precedent to run again!!!
Old Hag cannot help herself.

And another example of how DPST's cannot speak Truth - other than their "own version"!!
Jeeze, she really has lost it. My friend, a libertarian, texted me this on Gabbard. He said "what the fuck is up with these people?" Side note - he doesn't like Trump. I said "yeah baby, they are going to eat their own." In Big T's words.....Sad.
If he has Tweeted it already I haven't seen it. I'm sure it reads or will read something like....

"Welcome to the club, Tulsi!"
Where is Hillary getting all this Russian info? From what Russians? Steele? Fusion GPS?
I understand that Hillary has an old pant suit in the closet from years ago. She talks to it and it talks back giving her political advice.
I like Tulsi more every day!
She is setting the precedent to run again!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I still think something fun with her is gonna happen at the convention.
Where is Hillary getting all this Russian info? .... Originally Posted by bambino
I understand that Hillary has an old magical mirror .... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If anyone is actually capable of beating Trump it would be Gabbard. If she would get nominated and actually win the election the Republicans would treat her better than the Democrats would.
Waddle, Hillary, waddle!

the old bird cannot let her 2016 loss go. she has gone cuckoo! Coo koo!!!!
Can anyone have much doubt that Hillary believes what's she saying. That being the case, doesn't this indicate that Hillary is mentally impaired. If you think that Hillary knows better and is just playing politics then doesn't it indicate that she is morally impaired.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is an example of how to use twitter in a responsible and effective manner.
Can anyone have much doubt that Hillary believes what's she saying. That being the case, doesn't this indicate that Hillary is mentally impaired. If you think that Hillary knows better and is just playing politics then doesn't it indicate that she is morally impaired. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I love watching her meltdown in her irritated queen of the universe style.

No wonder Bill couldn't stand her...