YuYu at Undo Arrested

I saw a post on social media with her on there. Not sure what the circumstances were but the charges were Prostitution, and I’m guessing it was a Vice Sting. Be careful out there you all.
Can you link the post.
Yikes! Hitting way too close to home. Been there off and on over the past couple of years, but always saw Linda, never YuYu — unless Linda IS YuYu?? (Those provider name games!) Maybe someday these non-sensible, Puritanical laws will change. Won’t be in my lifetime, though.
I’m not comfortable posting a link as it has personal information (name, age, and photo).
YuYu/Linda, same person
Sucks. Just sucks.
It’s already in the internet but you afraid to let us see it? ��
It’s already in the internet but you afraid to let us see it? �� Originally Posted by seduceme2night
Yes. I’m not putting someone’s real name, age, and business on this forum. That wouldn’t be right.
Yes. I’m not putting someone’s real name, age, and business on this forum. That wouldn’t be right. Originally Posted by Asstro World
I’m curious also, but you’re absolutely doing the right thing not to post it.
Can you at least give us a clue of where to look besides “social media”? Media outlet? DM me
Anyone been in since? Is she back at the parlor? Noticed they are posting ads again on STG yesterday lol.
Download the Nueces County Sherrifs Office app. It's all public information, they update it as people are arrested. AMP workers show up there all the time. Everyone here is anonymous, who cares if you share public information that's already been published.