Strip Clubs to visit?

Visiting a lady friend for cinco de mayo. But where should I go for lookers and dime pieces in the area for strip clubs?
Unfortunately, South Texas covers from Victoria to Laredo to Brownsville through Corpus back to Victoria. Several thousand square miles..

You may want to be more specific about your destination.

Visiting a lady friend for cinco de mayo. But where should I go for lookers and dime pieces in the area for strip clubs? Originally Posted by Lost Clouds
On point Silvester
Unfortunately, South Texas covers from Victoria to Laredo to Brownsville through Corpus back to Victoria. Several thousand square miles..

You may want to be more specific about your destination. Originally Posted by silvester91999
Oh…DUH. Sorry long work hours/drunk when posted.

I’ll be in the Weslaco area.
On point Silvester Originally Posted by Funtime76
Exactly on point. Bullseye even.
Honestly woods in harlingen has the best girls and its super chill. No extras but some girls do extras outside if they like ya and you work em a bit. Tex mex for extras for sure in mcallen but honestly the girls there were real aggressive last time i went and the quality wasnt as good imo. A couple baddies. Jags has one or two that like to have fun in the club but uh, its jags so be careful.

What i do it go to woods and have a chill noght then jags after 2 til 5am for fun if i want that. Happy hunting.