Lack of Reviews

I'm really disappointed by the low volume of reviews. There should be at least 30 new reviews posted daily, it's only fair that gentlemen here step up because that's how the ladies get advertising and it's how information is shared. Please do better
Review boards are dying and giving way to only fans and similar sites.
I don't have any reviews last 3 yrs.
But my fav still pushes my buttons.
Well, I don't know WD.
The content is in OF for sure.
But the Board has priceless info about Hobbying.

It's not just about find providers, because a lot of them are just marketing, or YMMV, or an erratic TCB.
To avoid the frustration, only a board with monger's contributions can separate the sheep from the goats.
I'm really disappointed by the low volume of reviews. There should be at least 30 new reviews posted daily, it's only fair that gentlemen here step up because that's how the ladies get advertising and it's how information is shared. Please do better Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
lead by example?
lead by example? Originally Posted by corona
lol, I was going to mention the same thing.
lead by example? Originally Posted by corona

He would probably forget which handle to post them under.
I'm really disappointed by the low volume of reviews. There should be at least 30 new reviews posted daily, it's only fair that gentlemen here step up because that's how the ladies get advertising and it's how information is shared. Please do better Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Well with you, Shinepro, Pitroom, Trillburgers, Bluemangroup89, Masterfisherman, toohottoohandle, and C3PO should have several reviews under your belt instead of zero. Start by dropping some reviews yourselves
A well Establish Provider does not need to worry about reviews.
A well Establish Provider does not need to worry about reviews. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
P
We fuckef at 220 an hr. Please go back to tha and perhaps I'll see you again. If I drop receipts on you and cendell m both you'll will go into hiding from embarrassment that you lied. I'm not arguing with old providers
  • R.M.
  • 04-15-2024, 08:17 PM
Yeah yeah and the Rapture is coming next week.
P
We fuckef at 220 an hr. Please go back to tha and perhaps I'll see you again. If I drop receipts on you and cendell m both you'll will go into hiding from embarrassment that you lied. I'm not arguing with old providers Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Post the reviews, and share the receipts to verify it actually took place with the mod team.
He’ll never do it he can’t even say what part of town I’m in. I’ll give you a hint fool the Clear Lake AREA, so what part? C-3PO
P
We fuckef at 220 an hr. Please go back to tha and perhaps I'll see you again. If I drop receipts on you and cendell m both you'll will go into hiding from embarrassment that you lied. I'm not arguing with old providers Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Haha I never seen you or would I
There are No Receipts
And my wallet don't need 220H and never been 220h lol
Where is your review on me?????????

@I'm not arguing with old providers but you do silly boy !
We maybe be older but we don't act like a child!
I'm not really worried about receipts. We both know the truth. Anyway, since folks are lazy here and won't write adequate number of reviews I propose eccie become a paid site to get rid of the riff raff. I personally think ,membership should be 50 a month for men and 100 for ladies. The only waiver I would endorse would be a male member has to write 1 review a week. That would really make this site more upscale, catering to men like myself, thus better