THIS WEATHER IS CRAZY

Hey everyone,

Crazy weather we're having huh? One day its sunny and 70 degrees the next its FREEZING!!

Hope this isn't the seventh sign of doomsday... LOL!! What are some of your craziest weather experiences?

For me the insane thunderstorm we got the other day in the middle of February was right up there with the most odd weather I have experienced in my life time... Who knows what's next?

Stay warm, or cool... whichever applies...

Tiff
Hey everyone,

Crazy weather we're having huh? One day its sunny and 70 degrees the next its FREEZING!!

Hope this isn't the seventh sign of doomsday... LOL!! What are some of your craziest weather experiences?

For me the insane thunderstorm we got the other day in the middle of February was right up there with the most odd weather I have experienced in my life time... Who knows what's next?

Stay warm, or cool... whichever applies...

Tiff Originally Posted by SweetTiffany17
It sure is! Being a native of the WNY area, I had the pleasure of experiencing the "Blizzard of 77" Although only in my young teens it was one hell of an experience for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977_Blizzard
Ice storm of '98 while I lived in Maine.

Looks like the weather is going to go up and down to some extremes all through the next 7 days :-(
Tomorrow we're supposed to get a bunch more
Perfect if you like snow angels!

Tomorrow we're supposed to get a bunch more Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
1993 ice and hail storm, covered everything w 4-6 inches of ice, I could ice skate in sneakers in parking lots and school yards, was so much fun to do as children.. Prob on of my fav winter days as kid.. Im not a fan of cold too.. Lol