HOLY SH*T

Sorry for the swear words but OMG ! DID I EVER meet the most psychotic gentleman I'm this whole time I've been here. I met him a second time even though I had enough of him the first time because he kept pressuring me and telling me about a family member passing and I felt bad for him. I left a half hour early NC I really could not deal with his ways. He's got something to say about every other top provider who out of complete respect for them I won't mention. But one I guess ripped him off $500, because he helped her with a car payment or something like that .another just stopped talking to him, the other accommodates him and does bare back fs so that's an issue bc I won't lol. As I tell him I'm going to leave early he's like you could have made $500 , um no keep it for someone else I can't deal lol. J didnt say that to him though thats mran Then he starts talking about how violent he can get. I'm like holy...... I gotta go lol. Now he's texting me talking cap. Eh whatever. I just had to write this though because I like to stay low key and have really awesome times but if I go missing it's bc of him lmao. Have a super awesome weekend everyone.
You too VB!
No name was mentioned so if you go missing we can't blame anyone except you lol
Karma. Just saying.
Must be he didn't fall for the love con. Lol
Karma. Just saying.
Must be he didn't fall for the love con. Lol Originally Posted by TreeBark
Really? Smh did you read what I wrote or were you so quick just to say something slick? Hi to you too hope you're weekend is super fun as well
Hugs, ViVi.
Glad you're alright hun. My only advice is in the future trust your gut and say no regardless of the sympathy story. You dodged a bullet. Stay safe!
Vivi, if you and I both wind up as Hobby MIAs, my chief regret will be not having visited you yet.
Vivi, if you and I both wind up as Hobby MIAs, my chief regret will be not having visited you yet. Originally Posted by Sunrise1927
A little too late bud. Vivi is one of the area providers that we have a APB out for.

A little too late bud. Vivi is one of the area providers that we have a APB out for.

Originally Posted by August Black
Anybody check Bark's cellar???............... .sorry, just a beer induced random thought.
Lol you guys are awesome!
This guy ever live near ROC mmm about 3 years ago in Perinton ?
Lol you guys are awesome! Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
You are like awesome Vivi....
When you coming to the mansion?
You are like awesome Vivi....
When you coming to the mansion? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Like thanks pauly July im thinking
  • DCGuy
  • 06-06-2017, 03:50 PM
You made the the right decision - walk away and stay away! He could be lying about the other providers anyway trying to guilt you into doing something you dont want to do. You are a sweetheart and a nice person - dont let him use your emotions to manipulate you.