Amature or pro

I'm free tomorrow. I've met a lady online who's willing to have an afternooner. Not a model, small BBW, only semi attractive.

I'd have to spring for a cheap hotel room but no other costs associated.

Do I take the chance? She seems pretty legit, nobody would use these pics to catfish.

Or, do I spend the extra dough and meet up a lovely lady I know is s sure thing.

Lots here on the boards I've seen or want to see.

Any thoughts?
I hobby for the variety. Sounds like a new experience and may be worth the effort. Think of it this way..... if ya blow her off you probably won't get a second chance. With a PROvider, you can pretty much set up a get together at any point.

Go for the strange.
I agree with Justin. Most of the providers in the area will still be here for you tomorrow. Maybe this UTR girl hasn't been laid in two years and is going to give you the ride of your life. Maybe she'll smell bad and have fangs. Most likely somewhere in between, but it will be a unique experience. Who knows, maybe she'll be trainable and you can teach her to do everything exactly the way you like it. Go for it!
Alright, I'm taking what sounds like good advice. Next question is how do I find a hotel/motel room I can get in at noon or earlier? Saratoga area.
Call around to different hotels either late at night or early in the morning and inquire about early check in. If the nice places have anything available they'll let you check in early. Usually the seedy places do not allow this.
Thanks for the advice Busty.

Btw you are on my must see list. Times and locations have not jibed yet but once they do you'll be hearing from me.