Looking to get Away! !

So I've been working very hard this year on getting back to my old self . With over a year under my belt i think it's time i treat myself to a little reward..... i love traveling and have really been thinking about fulfilling my dream of going to Ireland. ...has any one ever been ,if so any advice?
My advice is..... take me with you!! Lol
Fly out of Sterwart in Newburgh, round trip tickets are dirt cheap on Norwegian Airlines, I'll be there in July.
I've been a couple of times; happy to give you some of my favorite places I went. I don't want to bore the masses, so PM if you want details. But the North is highly recommended and sometimes overlooked.
My wife has been there, but I haven't. I'll give her your number
My wife has been there, but I haven't. I'll give her your number Originally Posted by pikelbouldershoulder
Lmao ....
I have an Ireland Wing at The Mansion....
I loved the west coast and will return next year...Google the Sled Head Drive, its the most beautiful drive I have ever been on...The Ferries weren't running since I went on St Patricks day but next time I will go to The Great Blasket Island and Skellig Michael Island...Im gonna fly into Belfast because I can rent a Harley at Belfast HD...Just gotta figure out the right hand drive Harley...LMAO...Check out the rooming situation on Booking dot com and go to the B&B website and book directly through the website since Booking charges them 15% just for the referral...Take lots of photos and have a great time...
Thank you everyone for all the info....now i just gota stop on the Roc n kidnap osd....shh
I hear that jackass is hard to find
I hear that jackass is hard to find Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
.....I'll go in his place
So I've been working very hard this year on getting back to my old self . With over a year under my belt i think it's time i treat myself to a little reward..... i love traveling and have really been thinking about fulfilling my dream of going to Ireland. ...has any one ever been ,if so any advice? Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
your a liar Sam you ain't clean stop bullshiting everyone
you just robbed my house again this time I called the cops stay clear of her and if find out anybody on this board help her you be prosecuted
Uh oh, looks like things haven't changed.
A hook will always be a hook.
Robbed again? Sorry to say bro, you kind of deserved it for being an easy target.

Sam, your response is required and appreciated. Your turn.