quoting is a guideline problem in A/HV?

Loki Pk
Alpha and Omega Moderator

Reviews: 103

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

it could include posting or otherwise sharing of personal details on this site, or another site that could/would allow someone to connect the dots and figure out exactly who he/she is in the real world....

Gentlemen!!! revealing personal info is forbidden...that includes quoting other knuckleheads who reveal that information first.
The rules are very clear and considered zero tolerence.

Peace
PK

ECCIE Guidelines here; http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
For premium access info click here;
http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
when did quoting start being part of that guideline 5?
and
you have no control over other sites, or are you going to send points/ban for news sites ?
VanessaDDD
How is that outing

You would think that is alert worthy i mean that girls probably facing some serious charges ....what if she decided to work with the pigs n throw some guy's under the bus.
Next thing you know there's a big bust because guy's that have seen her went n saw her again not knowing she's hot ....ijs
I kinda agree with that actually, good point
Ladies, ladies.. when u gonna learn? The pigs have very little interest in building a case WITH you.
Ladies, ladies.. when u gonna learn? The pigs have very little interest in building a case WITH you. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
depends on what hobby lady spent the money on with this hobby funds
but this is off topic

btw ops posted this in wrong forum ugh I keep A/HV tab to close to another area. But let fly