Provider looking for provider roomate

Hello!

Just a reminder - this is for providers (of any gender) only.

I'm taking off work to spend August in Cali at my "normal" job. When I get back in September, I'd like to get an apartment/house with another provider who understands the lifestyle. Maybe we can look into renting a place with a yard - I have one extremely sweet dog (shepherd/ lab mix) who could use the exercise.

I do full-service mostly GFE. Because I'm new to town I'm still building a client list but I never have more than 4 clients. It's a mix of out and in calls, but it's rare I see clients at my house more than 3x/wk.

Me:
- basics: clean, fairly organized, minimalist, great cook, love wine, liberal, queer, and travel as often as I can.
- company: I have a few friends over for wine/dinner and I date outside of work, but I'm not a hardcore party-er.
- schedule: I wake up early (quietly) and take my dog to the dog park every morning. I usually take a nap in the middle of the day and work in the evening. There are some days I'm at work at my "normal job" until late, but I tend to come home quietly and just go to bed.

I'm looking for someone who's:
- comfortable with me being liberal/ queer/ doing sex work. You don't have to agree, just don't judge.
- not a huge party-er. I don't mind a big birthday/ holiday thing a few times a year, but I'm not going to clean up a drunken aftermath every weekend.
- willing to do their half of the chores (or all of them and I'll pay more rent! haha)
- likes dogs (no cats, unfortunately I'm allergic)
- basic human decency, blah blah blah

Areas: Montrose, Midtown, Museum District preferred, West U or Med Center possible for the right place/ person.

Obviously we need to respect each others identity, privacy, space, etc. I'm willing to provide verification of my work, income, and prove that I'm sane! Also I promise I'm more fun than this ad makes me out to be - I just tend to be more of a art/ cooking/ reading/ outdoorsy/ travel kind of fun and not shitfaced kind of fun. I do keep a ton of wine in the house though, and I'm more than willing to share.

Thanks guys. If you know of a provider who fits this description, please pass this along.