Changing tastes

I go through periods where I only want to hobby with African American providers or maybe Hispanic ladies. Sometimes I'll go on a tear for really tall women. For almost 2 years I only hobbyed with redheads. Through out it all all these women had one thing in common-they all had curvy, rubenesque figures. I've always enjoyed the sensuality of running my hands over their hips, there shapely thighs, and full breasts. I like smacking those wonderful womanly asses. Now...

Don't get me wrong, I still find those type of women very attractive. Very recently though I've gotten into spinners for the first time ever. They are usually not my type.

In the last 2 weeks I've had experiences with 3 spinners. The first one I booked just because...well I don't know. Curiosity maybe? Anyway, while the session wasn't the greatest I was shocked at how my body reacted to hers. Even after our visit I couldn't stop thinking about that tiny, petite body. She really got under my skin.

The 2nd and 3rd spinners I saw had the same effect on me. I really enjoyed the idea of being able to pick her up and carry her around while engaged in activities. It's like a whole new world is opening up before me. I saw a picture of Selena Gomez today and couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be with her from behind.

Nice to know that I'm still open to new things despite being a fossil.
As an added bonus, those petite ladies make your cock look really big in their hands and mouths.
"I like women with small hands it makes my dick look huge.". I think Mickie Mantle said that. lol
As an added bonus, those petite ladies make your cock look really big in their hands and mouths. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I haven't found one small enough to have that to happen!?
SL, try a little person.
SL, try a little person. Originally Posted by pyramider

isn't that what is so great about this...VARIETY....
Yep. Those (either male or female) who are tied to one person condemn themselves to the same ole experience one time after another. Those (either male or female) who hobby or actively pursue civvie strange, open themselves to variety in life.
We have any Gnome providers here?
We have any Gnome providers here? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Maybe some in Nome...but they'd be frigid.
We have any Gnome providers here? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Why yes there are . . .
isn't that what is so great about this...VARIETY.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

I ask men what types of providers they see and most of them tell me, variety is the spice of life. Some do have specific preferences for Asians or a certain race, or a certain body type, but most men I think see many different types of ladies and I would think that is what makes hobbying so fun.
I generally do like to see a variety of ladies but I just get on these kicks occasionally. Asian women do trump all others though. Regardless of how I'm feeling, if an Asian provider shows up who is GFE I will run to them in a heartbeat.
I ask men what types of providers they see and most of them tell me, variety is the spice of life. Some do have specific preferences for Asians or a certain race, or a certain body type, but most men I think see many different types of ladies and I would think that is what makes hobbying so fun. Originally Posted by alluringava
This statement pretty well pegs me.

And it's not just the diverse ethnicity of the ladies, but also the diverse kinds of sessions offered.