Has it ever happened to you???

In reviews people always put in about the ladies tattoos and say they were not distracting. I just want to know what tattoos would possibly distract you from a naked, wet, smooth pussy wanting you to fuck it ???? Hell even if there was a list of guys names down her belly with all but the last one Xed out. I would just think well I am NEXT. Girls respond as well what ink on a guy would stop you from mounting his hard dick???
I appreciate well done ink. But prison art would probably distract me.

HID
I like some Tats on a girl, the foot Tats are hot. I think the only way I could every get distracted by a girls tattoos is maybe if she had full body Tats, completely covered, then I may feel like I'm banging a cartoon character. But..... I would still do it. I know, I'm a sick fucker, lol

Beezy
Leave the titties alone!

Thanks.....and Good Night.
MM
  • tok07
  • 10-07-2012, 04:05 PM
I think portrait tats would stop me....make me feel like someone else is lurkin in the room....!!!!

"just saying"
HID why does it not suprize me you would know about girls with prision art......but wait you hate back page.ads....
just because a meal comes in a fancy box doesnt mean its going to change the taste...nor does a tattoo change the way a pussy tastes or looks...its alll in your mind...just close your eyes if you dont like the art...lol
just because a meal comes in a fancy box doesnt mean its going to change the taste...nor does a tattoo change the way a pussy tastes or looks...its alll in your mind...just close your eyes if you dont like the art...lol Originally Posted by wildwooly1
So a rose by any other name still smells as sweet? I don't want to close my eyes cuz that's half the fun watching her close hers.
I can't tell you how much or what kind of ink becomes unattractive but I know it when I see it. Not fond of the "branded" type ink.

lol..well head ..I got to agree with you on this one...!!
that would definately deflate you .
the pimp slaped eye is what would make me hit the door....
OK HK, The facial ink would distract me more than prison art.

Drag: HID knows many things.

HID
That's what happens when you kinda' give a tattoo artist " an idea" of what you want and leave it up to him to make it look good.....then, fall asleep in the chair! lol

MM
I dont know what people do on their tatoos but mine are one's I designed myself and each has a life experience behind it. Working on one now for the future. If they are nice done right and has life experience behind it I think they are nice. I have seen some that are just crazy and was done when some was drunk and now regret them. Most of the ladies I have seen have some pretty cool ones. I sure all of you would fuck the lady that was going with Jessie James a while back and she owned a tatoo parlor and tv show. She was cool as hell. I saw a photo shoot of her where they covered the tatoos with some skin color body stuff and this lady was beautiful. I will do her all day with the tatoos that cover her body. It is not the tatoo but the lady wearing it.
As a tattoo artist I can say I've done some tattoos that would distract. The one that leaps to mind the most is the girl who wanted infectious across her lower back in script. That one would probably capture my attention a little if I took her home and came across that.