My condolences to beta men.

A few true? satirical inserts from the 'net

beta male

A beta male is a male who buys into the feminist lie that men should be subservient to women. He believes that being submissive to a woman, caring, and gentle, will result in her returning his affection. He believes that he must buy women things in order to garner their attention. He does not understand that women desire confidence and willpower in a man.

• I don't believe a man should be subservient to a woman. But, it does attract them ...rather being a stupid jerk or asshole

• Being with a caring, gentle man turns me into a wet puddle. Literally *ahem* Why would I be with anything less??

• Sure, there are women who equate buying power = form of love, devotion... nothing wrong with that, but not all women look for the same things, on the same level

• You just need enough confidence to 'get the job done'. I completely understand your insecurities. Just hand yourself to Me, and I'll take care most of the rest.... Of course, a little more confident beta male is also appreciated, less handiwork for me, more layin back, relaxing! ....you only need enough 'willpower' to come to me, and surrender yourself and your services, hehe!

An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male.

• I like an unremarkable, quiet, modest man.... more privacy and heightened connection between us...

In the animal kingdom, the alpha male is the dominant member of the community. He’s like a cartoon caveman, commanding deference. The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates.* They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms. (Alpha: Your expensive car doesn’t make you interesting.) The beta can earn a lot of money, or a little, but the money’s not the thing; he profits because he works well with others.

The opposite of Alpha male. In modern society an Alpha male not only requires physical prowess, but also confidence and attitude. The Beta male of modern society usually, only has one of these traits, if any. The Beta male tends to be smart, quiet and unconfrontational. If lucky, beta males can get a hot chick once she decides to settle down with a beta male for money and stability.

• What's wrong with that???

A man who is content with nontraditional gender roles; i.e., he is not threatened by intelligent and/or powerful women, and he does not have to be in control of every situation to maintain his sense of self. (Frequently, he does manifest a quiet kind of confidence and control over his surroundings, but it's not important to him that this is noticed by others.)

A beta male is often introverted, intelligent, and introspective. Though he may have been branded a "nerd" growing up, the adult beta is frequently a thoughtful, capable, and fascinating individual whom many women find appealing.

Alpha males, especially those of lesser intelligence and abilities, tend to feel threatened by beta males, who are increasingly preferred by women in modern times.

• No shit.

A man that is unsure what to do next, yet willing to do it, whatever it may be. Usually a man that is waiting for direction from a woman because he is under the delusion that he will get a lifetime of pussy for being there for her, whenever, where ever...essentially missing the point of being a man.

• HAHAHAH.... that, is essentially the Point of Men.

A clingy, moody, and sometimes feminine man in both his mannerisms and habits. Strangely, women can't resist their puppy dog eyes and quirky charms.

yes, beta men may lack balls, love making skills, defensive attacking prowess ....luckily I possess ALL 3!!!

So, are there only two kinds of men? The (Greek) alphabet has 24 characters. How do you like Xi men? Kappas? Upsilons?

I see myself as a Rho man. Not sure what that means. But it sounds good.
If being a Beta means getting to worship a goddess like Zabrina, then I will happily claim the title!
Im a cherry phi man.
yes, beta men may lack balls, love making skills, defensive attacking prowess ....luckily I possess ALL 3!!!

Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Why would beta men lack balls or love making skills? Does being a caveman automatically mean you are blessed with those particular virtues? And what the hell does "defensive attacking prowess" even mean? I ask these questions pretty much rhetorically as ZS never seems to answer any of the questions asked of her.
If being a Beta means getting to worship a goddess like Zabrina, then I will happily claim the title! Originally Posted by Lhornbk
All it takes is cash to worship Zabrina, an hour at a time.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Alright ZS, your post in the other Alpha/Beta thread was somewhat sane. In this one you revert to mind numbing absurdity.
A few true? satirical inserts from the 'net

beta male

A beta male is a male who buys into the feminist lie that men should be subservient to women. He believes that being submissive to a woman, caring, and gentle, will result in her returning his affection. He believes that he must buy women things in order to garner their attention. He does not understand that women desire confidence and willpower in a man.

• I don't believe a man should be subservient to a woman. But, it does attract them ...rather being a stupid jerk or asshole

• Being with a caring, gentle man turns me into a wet puddle. Literally *ahem* Why would I be with anything less??

• Sure, there are women who equate buying power = form of love, devotion... nothing wrong with that, but not all women look for the same things, on the same level

• You just need enough confidence to 'get the job done'. I completely understand your insecurities. Just hand yourself to Me, and I'll take care most of the rest.... Of course, a little more confident beta male is also appreciated, less handiwork for me, more layin back, relaxing! ....you only need enough 'willpower' to come to me, and surrender yourself and your services, hehe!

An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male.

• I like an unremarkable, quiet, modest man.... more privacy and heightened connection between us...

In the animal kingdom, the alpha male is the dominant member of the community. He’s like a cartoon caveman, commanding deference. The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates.* They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms. (Alpha: Your expensive car doesn’t make you interesting.) The beta can earn a lot of money, or a little, but the money’s not the thing; he profits because he works well with others.

The opposite of Alpha male. In modern society an Alpha male not only requires physical prowess, but also confidence and attitude. The Beta male of modern society usually, only has one of these traits, if any. The Beta male tends to be smart, quiet and unconfrontational. If lucky, beta males can get a hot chick once she decides to settle down with a beta male for money and stability.

• What's wrong with that???

A man who is content with nontraditional gender roles; i.e., he is not threatened by intelligent and/or powerful women, and he does not have to be in control of every situation to maintain his sense of self. (Frequently, he does manifest a quiet kind of confidence and control over his surroundings, but it's not important to him that this is noticed by others.)

A beta male is often introverted, intelligent, and introspective. Though he may have been branded a "nerd" growing up, the adult beta is frequently a thoughtful, capable, and fascinating individual whom many women find appealing.

Alpha males, especially those of lesser intelligence and abilities, tend to feel threatened by beta males, who are increasingly preferred by women in modern times.

• No shit.

A man that is unsure what to do next, yet willing to do it, whatever it may be. Usually a man that is waiting for direction from a woman because he is under the delusion that he will get a lifetime of pussy for being there for her, whenever, where ever...essentially missing the point of being a man.

• HAHAHAH.... that, is essentially the Point of Men.

A clingy, moody, and sometimes feminine man in both his mannerisms and habits. Strangely, women can't resist their puppy dog eyes and quirky charms.

Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
What are your thoughts on Omega's?
Next post topic: narcissitic, pseudo-intellectual females