Tasting your own cum

Had Watermelon PopRocks today.....butt licked them off his sweet little ass...I'm gonna get my PopRocks one way or another...lol
Had Watermelon PopRocks today.....butt licked them off his sweet little ass...I'm gonna get my PopRocks one way or another...lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
So I guess that wasn't seedless watermelon then ...
Lol. That made MY pussy wet. ������
love it
Unfortunately I dont precum so I cant speak to the taste although I wish I could. IMO cum taste better before you orgasm. However I will sometimes eat it from my SO's vagina but my "go to" is to cum on her nipples and eat it off as I push back in for round 2
mmmm MsAthena once licked poprocks off MY ass!

I luv cum swapping...and drizzling cum back on a cock and slurping it back again..and licking cum off another gal

yummmmy!!!!!!!!
Kinky!!! I’ve thought about that pop rocks shit all day. ������
i hope not too many people see this thread.
The stores will be out of them over night like toilet paper...
Kinky!!! I’ve thought about that pop rocks shit all day. ������ Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
My SO likes to kiss me after a bj and giggles at my response. I’ve grown to like it and it’s a big turn on for me. One time a provider gave me a footjob (yes,I’m a foot boy) and had me lick my cum off her feet. Loved it and would love to do it again!
Honestly it’d be a little rude to expect a girl to take a load in her mouth and be unwilling to taste it as well. Same for her pussy juice. She should be okay kissing after she floods me.
Snowballs and swapping squirts are intensely erotic with the right person. Only done it a couple times with select providers. Trying it with the wrong person ruins the experience if they're not into it. Having it spat in my mouth isn't that appealing, but kissing deeply and swapping that way is a turn on. More of a thing to do with SO's but haven't had too many SO's enthusiastic about it either.
Snowballs and swapping squirts are intensely erotic with the right person. Only done it a couple times with select providers. Trying it with the wrong person ruins the experience if they're not into it. Having it spat in my mouth isn't that appealing, but kissing deeply and swapping that way is a turn on. More of a thing to do with SO's but haven't had too many SO's enthusiastic about it either. Originally Posted by hotrix1

Amen and he'll yeahhhh
Yes cum up and kiss me after eating me out, and Snowballing is HOT! Mmm
Yes cum up and kiss me after eating me out, and Snowballing is HOT! Mmm Originally Posted by alexissweet69
+1
Plus 2

Yumm yummm