Tasting your own cum

+69

lol
Very interesting subject. Most Mistresses will FORCE YOU to lick up your com. Sort of like this:

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

This video is from Latin mistress. Her name is Little Foot Princess.
This is a variation on the scenarios being discussed...
Start with BBBJ then when close COF but mostly on her lips then both sloppy kiss during the heat of passion....OMG
I did this once rather spontaneously and have tried to recreate that moment.....still trying. It’s not really cum swapping or snowballing per se but sloppy kissing after a paint job!!!!
I love it...Try it!!!!!

My ATF loves to kiss after long DATY and will suck my fingers after fingering her to taste her own. She likes the taste of herself during erotic play.In my view guys shouldn’t feel like “sick basterds” if they enjoy the same during that moment of erotic possession.
One of my favorite providers didn’t allow BBBJ but one thing to found pretty cool with her was to have her spit on my cock as she stroked me. I love how spit feels on my cock. Then when I would cum I would have her feed me my cum. I loved to lick it from her fingers.
Cobain and starway +1 !!! I have done feet once and hand once , huge turn on for me. Ready to do either, both again. Seems hard to find providers who are into it.
Very interesting subject. Most Mistresses will FORCE YOU to lick up your com. Sort of like this:

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

This video is from Latin mistress. Her name is Little Foot Princess. Originally Posted by Cobain
Now that is hot
It is so hot I have eaten it out of pussies, out of assholes and from a providers mouth. I love watching a lady push my load into an other woman’s mouth then snowball with both of them it is so erotic.
One of my fantasies:

Auto-fellatio with help from a hot lady friend. I can get about half of my dick in my mouth...she can work the other half along with balls. Some rimming action from her would be great too because why not?

When the time to pop arrives I open wide and she jerks me off and aims my cock at my mouth so I can swallow it. Of course, cumshots aren’t very accurate...some might get on my face. No big deal...she can scoop it up with her fingers and feed it to me.
I love when a gent comes on my doubles gals ass or tits n I can lick it and share it
Yummmmm yummmmmm
I love when a gent comes on my doubles gals ass or tits n I can lick it and share it
Yummmmm yummmmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's hot!
Nothing hotter than a snowball fight!
This is a variation on the scenarios being discussed...
Start with BBBJ then when close COF but mostly on her lips then both sloppy kiss during the heat of passion....OMG
I did this once rather spontaneously and have tried to recreate that moment.....still trying. It’s not really cum swapping or snowballing per se but sloppy kissing after a paint job!!!!
I love it...Try it!!!!!

My ATF loves to kiss after long DATY and will suck my fingers after fingering her to taste her own. She likes the taste of herself during erotic play.In my view guys shouldn’t feel like “sick basterds” if they enjoy the same during that moment of erotic possession. Originally Posted by Art Lover
Sloppy is great. Anything with cum play and oral mixed is awesome.

Interesting your comment about kissing after DATY I love it when a woman gets into DFK immediately after I eat her out. That is so sexy.

From my side I completely get that from the standpoint that when my dick has been sucked I want to get my tongue in her mouth ASAP. Just seems like something really cool about a woman’s mouth realizing that my cock has been in there.
Sloppy is great. Anything with cum play and oral mixed is awesome.

Interesting your comment about kissing after DATY I love it when a woman gets into DFK immediately after I eat her out. That is so sexy.

From my side I completely get that from the standpoint that when my dick has been sucked I want to get my tongue in her mouth ASAP. Just seems like something really cool about a woman’s mouth realizing that my cock has been in there. Originally Posted by starway
You hit the nail on the head!
Both me and my plaything wearing pantyhose....Rubbing and grinding..getting all hot and bothered..then I rip the crotch out of his and use my hose covered feet on his throbbing cock...Our climax was a soul sucking BBBJ while he ripped the hose off of me
Lol. That made MY pussy wet. ������ Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
No kidding Sexy Brittany. It made mine wet and I don't even have a pussy.