Old Reviews (Can I just see mine?)

Not sure I am asking this in the right place or not, my apologies, please move to where ever it belongs...

Now I get why old reviews can not be seen by the public. I understand all of that. But something that I have not seen addressed is my issue:

I would really like to view my own old reviews. Just for posterity, just to relive good times, bad times, and to remember who I would like to see again. I lost all of my reviews at ASPD back in the day and then thought the Eccie reviews were gone. I was so happy when you guys came back, just to see my old reviews... but I cant actually VIEW them.

I dont care about other peoples old reviews, can I just somehow see and copy the old ones I wrote????

Also, just curious admins, if my avatar still OK or do I need to change it?
I mean... 60 reviews... that was a lot of good times!
Now I get why old reviews can not be seen by the public. I understand all of that. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
They are all available now...

I would really like to view my own old reviews. Just for posterity, just to relive good times, bad times, and to remember who I would like to see again. I lost all of my reviews at ASPD back in the day and then thought the Eccie reviews were gone. I was so happy when you guys came back, just to see my old reviews... but I cant actually VIEW them. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
Click on any one of your 66 reviews and see what happens

I dont care about other peoples old reviews Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
You can see those too.

Also, just curious admins, if my avatar still OK or do I need to change it? Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
Your avatar is fine.
They are all available now...

Click on any one of your 66 reviews and see what happens

You can see those too.

Your avatar is fine. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I click on my old reviews and get this:

" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
You will only be able to see the older reviews if you have Premium Access.

Your profile currently has Registered User access...
registered user status might be it. I used to get that access message now I get a blank page for the forum the review was on. I have some pending reviews, maybe that will fix it?
You will only be able to see the older reviews if you have Premium Access.

Your profile currently has Registered User access... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I figuered that might be the reason, but we used to be able to read our own reviews w/o Premium. And I wasn't sure since DBC had "titmaster" under his handle. Guess with Premium, we get to nickname ourselves too.
Guess with Premium, we get to nickname ourselves too. Originally Posted by papadee
Yes, PA members can also customize their user title