🇵🇷🍑Thick Booty Juicy 💦🐱Puerto Rican Mami💋👅

Hello gentlemen,
My name is Rose’Marie. I'm a sensual playful exotic Latina Puerto Rican companion that enjoys taking her time to make sure our encounter is never forgotten. I'm 22 years old with very soft silky smooth clear skin with beautiful Curly soft silky hair. I'm a very classy genuine girl that can carry on a good conversation and i enjoy the company of affectionate gentleman. I'm fun with a little bit of a wild side who's not afraid to take instructions and try new things. I'm 5ft 3in without heals with long smooth legs and beautiful feet. I have a curvy body with curves in all the right places. My breast are perky round DD's with a matching booty and a gorgeous face to go with it all. I hope to meet you soon sugar. XoxoCall or text Tambien hablo español Chico’s 💋🇵🇷🔥732-986-9410i
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1578.JPG (114.0 KB, 207 views) File Type: jpg IMG_3479.JPG (214.1 KB, 207 views) File Type: jpg IMG_3482.JPG (363.8 KB, 209 views) File Type: jpg IMG_3551.jpg (273.7 KB, 207 views) File Type: jpg IMG_3461.JPG (68.7 KB, 207 views)
Welcome!
Hey gorgeous...welcome to the playground.
Welcome aboard hon!