Wake up the mod is ate up with the dumbass

You talk about a fucking snowflake, he has got the sense God gave a fucking Goose. Fuck off you dumb mother fucker.
This shouldn’t take long.
looks like wakeup pointed oil ace and oil ace is pissed.
No I am pissed about the points, the ignorant shit said I made a racist comment and that certainly isn't the case. I can't help it he is stupid
Don't care bambino, he stupid I guess he can't help it , I know he doesn't know anything about racism and I don't have the patience to educate his dumb ass
No I am pissed about the points, the ignorant shit said I made a racist comment and that certainly isn't the case. I can't help it he is stupid Originally Posted by oilfieldace

I was referring to you as being pissed, not wakeup.

guess I'll fix that.
No I am pissed about the points, the ignorant shit said I made a racist comment and that certainly isn't the case. I can't help it he is stupid Originally Posted by oilfieldace
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
I am not pissed , calling other people names is wrong, I did that and I apologize to them. That scum called me a racist and I will not put up with that.
Say I will leave it up to others to call Herschel Walker EDIT - WU is not a racist comment. It means I ain't fucking with Mr Walker . Hey Wakeup is stupid and you can't fix stupid

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 07:05 PM
I'm not even sure how much sense a Goose has....anyone know?
more than some people it looks like
I'm not even sure how much sense a Goose has....anyone know? Originally Posted by WTF

geese are known to be irritating.
I'm not even sure how much sense a Goose has....anyone know? Originally Posted by WTF

At least as much as oil ace.
  • Old-T
  • 10-13-2018, 09:16 PM
I am not pissed , calling other people names is wrong, I did that and I apologize to them. That scum called me a racist and I will not put up with that. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Oh my. Some posts should be aborted before they are made. First part of your post OK, second part rather self-destructive.
geese are known to be irritating. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So are liberals, since they are as likely to LIE as the rest of us are to breathe !