CNN

this is what journalism has come to sad

this is what journalism has come to sad

YEs, it does seem to be, what CNN's supposed journalists have come to.
S. E. Cupp has had a stick up her ass for about 10 years.

I remember when she used to be the guest piece of ass on various Cable Talk Shows, she looked damned good sitting in the Skirt Chair.

She claims to be a Conservative, but her hatred for Donald Trump skewers any objective commentary she might present.

The fact that she is working for CNN says more about her than anything.
S. E. Cupp has had a stick up her ass for about 10 years.

I remember when she used to be the guest piece of ass on various Cable Talk Shows, she looked damned good sitting in the Skirt Chair.

She claims to be a Conservative, but her hatred for Donald Trump skewers any objective commentary she might present.

The fact that she is working for CNN says more about her than anything.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2018, 02:46 PM
The fact than anyone who supports these tax cut for the wealthy and tariff/taxes for all others that Trump promoted and you think you are a CONSERVATIVE, tells me all I need to know. I'd at least still fuck S.E. LOL

I didn't even say anything about supporting his overspending!

Trump supporters are as Liberal as Obama supporters, they just will not admit it! Damn
The fact than anyone who supports these tax cut for the wealthy and tariff/taxes for all others that Trump promoted and you think you are a CONSERVATIVE, tells me all I need to know. I'd at least still fuck S.E. LOL

Trump supporters are as Liberal as Obama supporters, they just will not admit it! Damn Originally Posted by WTF
what does this have to do with the OP

Trump supporters are as Liberal as Obama supporters, they just will not admit it! Damn Originally Posted by WTF

not all of them are liberal.

there are some things he did that I don't like.
Then why do you keep watching it dumb ass?

If CNN and Trump supporters are liberal, why does CNN hate Trump supporters?

Does CNN hate them because they are mostly white people?
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 07:04 AM
If CNN and Trump supporters are liberal, why does CNN hate Trump supporters?

Does CNN hate them because they are mostly white people? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I can't speak for CNN but I do not care for ignorant hypocrites that call themselves conservative, yet spend the taxpayers money liberally.

People like you and many other posters on here. Very few posters on here are actually true conseratives. I can not think of one single pister in fact that is a true conserative.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 07:40 AM
not all of them are liberal.

there are some things he did that I don't like. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really? Who supports Trump that wants to cut ALL government spending?

Because that is the only way to fairly cut spending...you are not a conservative if you want to only cut certain forms of spending yet increase overall spending....which everyone of you Trump supporters support.
I can't speak for CNN but I do not care for ignorant hypocrites that call themselves conservative, yet spend the taxpayers money liberally.

People like you and many other posters on here. Very few posters on here are actually true conseratives. I can not think of one single pister in fact that is a true conserative. Originally Posted by WTF
Spending money liberally for conservative causes is conservative.

Additionally, it is needed to save this country.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 03:15 PM
. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Additionally, it is needed to save this country. Originally Posted by friendly fred
From what?

From what?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Liberalism