Encounter: Just your average dspot post

I believe most of the girls are now working at Diosa.
  • r66
  • 03-18-2024, 09:01 AM
I believe most of the girls are now working at Diosa. Originally Posted by Ace007

even closer to home than d'spot. could be dangerous for my wallet
What's the deal with the new VIP area? Is that just to get into a second room, or is that with a chosen chica for the hour? Originally Posted by dogtown
From my understanding, it's just entry to the area for the hour.
I dropped by this place last week. Maybe I got there too early. Yet, the place is so loud that you can hardly talk to the women, the women don't look good, and they don't seem very friendly. Probably the whackest place I've seen in a while (besides Chicas Cabaret). I don't know what the rave is about D Spot. I stayed for 10 minutes and left. Note - I once got laid by a girl from Chicas Cabaret back in 2022 and took her back to my hotel room. It was hands down the worst lay of my life. She had such a bad attitude that I felt depressed for several days afterword. Clubs with overly loud music ought to be torched to the ground in my opinion.
  • r66
  • 03-26-2024, 05:55 PM
Atx - you do know they got "raided" not too long ago and there has been a significant change to the set up.
Of course they got raided…every swinging dick that has pulled a booth curtain thought it necessary to post his adventures there for PA credit and couldn’t keep a good thing relatively quiet. It seemed like every other post for the past six months was an expose on D-spot. I warned y’all months ago.

What’s the new setup like now?