Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Cartoons for the defense of a cartoon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where the clone? Where the clone? Could that be what the sperm for? where godzilla? ok the movie cumming out soon
CJohn is back
Kind of like the prosecution using a dummy to explain the actions of a dummy. Originally Posted by Budman

Was interesting to wonder how he unholstered his weapon from under TM'S thigh when he was sitting on him.
Was interesting to wonder how he unholstered his weapon from under TM'S thigh when he was sitting on him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Not really. When you are in a struggle things are not stagnant. He would be twisting, turning, pushing etc to try and get free. It is not unreasonable to see how he would have been able to get the gun.
CJohn is back Originally Posted by i'va biggen
read the username: cjohnny54 ... the ONE the UNITED STATES BEEN STEALING FROM... better get back on topic before rider cry, whine, and bitch to CC banning your ASS as well... (interesting case)! that programming language
Not really. When you are in a struggle things are not stagnant. He would be twisting, turning, pushing etc to try and get free. It is not unreasonable to see how he would have been able to get the gun. Originally Posted by Budman
+1 That explanation is beyond the comprehension of too many in this forum and most of the "talking heads" in the press.
Why was there a struggle to begin with?

Microarguments often tip verdicts, but you gotta look at what happened here. A vigilante made a decision to apprehend a kid for what he thought to be a crime. Not his job. shot and killed the kid.

Peruod.

Microarguments often tip verdicts, but you gotta look at what happened here. A vigilante made a decision to apprehend a kid for what he thought to be a crime. Not his job. shot and killed the kid.

Peruod. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+

would that be one wrong decision leading to what happening now

or

gov interfering in my life leading to what happening now

Peruod. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wrong. TM decided to teach GZ a lesson by kicking his ass. There has been zero evidence that GZ tried to apprehend TM.

BTW, How long were you in the nut house? I think you need another couple of months of therapy. Not sure it will help but it damn sure can't hurt.
HAHAHAHAHAHA Buttman.

Which nut house? I was in the Sandbox until they moved us to this one.... Unless of course you're talking about the one where they made me bugger your mama and sister every other day as part of my daily routine sentence... Mama was tight. Sis, well, obviously she'd spent a lot of years in Greece.

()

You got something concrete to back up your accusation, then post it. we all know how much success you'll have with that.

Do your worst. i have lots of practice exposing liars here.
Whatever you say. I would hate to be the cause of another one of your melt downs.

Hell, that's BS. I don't give a shit if I cause you to be committed to the nut house again.
Whatever you say. I would hate to be the cause of another one of your melt downs.

Hell, that's BS. I don't give a shit if I cause you to be committed to the nut house again. Originally Posted by Budman
do your worst, numbnuts.

Ive been itching for some fresh meat!

and I got that itch from your Mama's tight ass!
Wrong. TM decided to teach GZ a lesson by kicking his ass. There has been zero evidence that GZ tried to apprehend TM.

BTW, How long were you in the nut house? I think you need another couple of months of therapy. Not sure it will help but it damn sure can't hurt. Originally Posted by Budman
I have to agree with Budman. TM decided to teach the ole white cracker a lesson for "bumping him". TM was probably even gong to take pictures with his phone of a bloody Zimmerman laying on the concrete to share with his buddies. Amagine how that would enhance his "street cred".
do your worst, numbnuts.

Ive been itching for some fresh meat!

and I got that itch from your Mama's tight ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You fucking baby. You reported me to the MODS for talking about your medical condition. You are on the verge of a meltdown.
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2013, 08:19 AM
I love how folks are quite willing to assume all sorts of evil thoughts running around one person's head that night, but assume great purity of thought for the other one.

Sadly the one guy is dead so we can't ask him, and the other guy contradicts himself so much that we can't believe him.

The "facts" are ambiguous and each side only sees the ones they want.

Z is clearly some combination of forgetful/confused/lying. Only he will ever know which.