Kamala Harris, descendent of slave holders

• oeb11
  • 10-12-2020, 03:30 PM
kancel Kuclture kamala!!!
Poor DPST's - hoist on their own cancel culture petard!
LOL
That makes her the perfect Democrat. Her ancestors kept blacks on their plantation... and she's working to keep them on the Democrat plantation today.
Highly amusing.
nothing new here. knew about that during the summer.
I thought it joeys ( roybinnett ) that had slaves also ???
Sure, Rex. Everybody owned slaves. Even you.

These revelations ought to get some of the Proud Boys of ECCIE to vote Democrat! Slavery is one of your favorite subjects.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
The normal predictably irrational response from the china bots
Sure, Rex. Everybody owned slaves. Even you.

These revelations ought to get some of the Proud Boys of ECCIE to vote Democrat! Slavery is one of your favorite subjects.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Will kamilla make her fair share in reparations?
Will kamilla make her fair share in reparations? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Which is a great point. California is planning Slave Reparations.. (I mean ignore the fact that it wasn't a state when slavery existed in the US) How much money should Karmela get? Jamaican and Indian (dot not feather)... but she's got the right melanin content right?
Which is a great point. California is planning Slave Reparations.. (I mean ignore the fact that it wasn't a state when slavery existed in the US) How much money should Karmela get? Jamaican and Indian (dot not feather)... but she's got the right melanin content right? Originally Posted by texassapper

they had slaves in the territories.
Unless your like 250 years old you didn't own slaves ( idiots)
How many of you Proud Boys of ECCIE have a problem with black people owning slaves in the 1800s?

How many of you are just jealous of Harris’s anscestors?

I’ll bet most.
How many of you Proud Boys of ECCIE have a problem with black people owning slaves in the 1800s?

How many of you are just jealous of Harris’s anscestors?

I’ll bet most. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yous losing thats canadjun accent bub