6000 pictures in my phone/ 4000 is providers/how to screen providers/advice for newbies and everyone male

Pitroom was looking through Pitroom phone and guess what . Came up with 3 pictures that prove one of my claims. I didn't look for the others. What's my point, guys I always ask for pictures. Why, because I'm guy centric. That means to me I'm here to help guys. I want donations lower and I want guys to get accurate Intel on these ladies because they lie. Always take pictures of the lady allows you.

Next try to get there Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter anything. That will give you Intel on how their body looks etc. some will always give up face pics. Some will slip up and throw a face pic in. Look for their threads on Twitter. If they are on there begging for lunch money this is a broke provider, so you can negotiate. She needs the business.

If this chick is always traveling with clients with a high rate go in there correct because this lady has business. There are only a few that get to the level of Courtesan. I will explain in another thread what a Courtesan is. The rest are barely getting by. 2 percent of women leave this industry in better shape. The more years in the percentage goes down. Same for you guys. The longer you are in this game , married or single it will change you. If you are in it do your due diligence and screen them(most these providers don't screen, they need the income). You work hard for your money guys. Don't take that lightly. Don't overpay. Please don't fall in love. Never send your selfie ever. Never give any personal info. Stay anonymous, I'm kaiser Sose. No one has an image of me. Be kaiser Sose. I have images of them but they don't have it of me.

Remember, money has power. Once the money leaves your hand power gone. Control the narrative guys. If Pitroom comes up with anything else I'll add it. Please no trolls or liars. Signed.......The Hobby
Spelling is incorrect but get the point. I'm not editing it
Please delete one mods. I accidentally posted it twice
One for tha muthafucking home team! I'm out her making chicks be accountable for your dollars and not shooting out bullshit picture. A recent ad on our home alludes to me! Yes. That's all I want. I fight for me and you guys. All I want is some thanks and appreciation. I also have pictures of said female in my phone. It took a while to find them but by golly I did.
Oh you mean the ones that you sent me from a phone number that I have no idea or I have in my contacts that may have been taken by who knows which hobbyist, then they sent them to you you just sent me a text message with three photos of me from about 5 or 6 years ago when I first came back... Show receipts or shut up already seriously I got the receipts already... Do you really want to get banned... Is that what you're looking for here? I know who takes pictures of me and I always get on the bed most times because I'm fooking 4'11.. keep taunting me pit room... Liar liar pants on fire.. at this point anything that comes out of your mouth is just caca.... But since you can't seem to let this go...... We're going to have to fat check some things with you I have pictures of you and some not so savory ones of you that have been texted to me.. see the difference between you and me... Is that I keep things behind closed doors... And that's what you hate..... That you couldn't get it.... Now let me ask you a question how long did it take you to find those pictures that you so call have? I told you a million times,, so many of the lovers that I have seen have taken so many pictures of me. So you're three picks that you sent me through text mean nothing to me.... Because you didn't take them but when I find out who took them and gave them to you... There will be some bans around here. Also ladies he has another number please PM me and I will put it in the powder room too as well and other sites stay clear of this psychopath. Nothing good can come out of someone like that
And stop texting me from different numbers get it through your thick head I don't want to see you I don't care how much money you offer and I will never see you no matter what unless you try to set me up which will not happen because I do screen. And this is one of the reasons why I screen like the FBI

And stop trying to change the narrative every single thread you make is about providers lowering their prices no one is going to your advice naming caca...
Another useless thread, he definitely is stealing pictures if he has any at all.

When are you going to learn everyone knows you’re a known liar and you gets no respect in the hobby community! Get a life pissyboy.
6000 photos on your phone. Let me guess: 3000 of your left hand and 3000 of your right hand
Stay anonymous, I'm kaiser Sose. No one has an image of me. Be kaiser Sose. I have images of them but they don't have it of me. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Hi Kaiser..... I have an image of you. That selfie standing in the mirror in your cute lil' black vest. You know, the one with me in the background behind the glass door?
Attached Images File Type: jpg My New Boo.jpg (31.1 KB, 85 views)
It's so cute that the bathroom counter is higher than your hips. And I love that you have the confidence of a much taller man.
I have come to the conclusion that his left hand argues with his right hand over which has lower rates resulting in forged receipts so both hands can claim successfull completion.

So is the vest a girdle enhanced? It appears to be a bit tight.
So is the vest a girdle enhanced? It appears to be a bit tight. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He's got a cute lil pudge going on. I'm still flattered that he included me in the picture. I may be in the background, but at least I'm there. He could have waited until I was done pulling up my pants and more presentable though. He caught me in the middle of buttoning up.
  • R.M.
  • 05-15-2024, 08:55 AM
He's got a cute lil pudge going on. I'm still flattered that he included me in the picture. I may be in the background, but at least I'm there. He could have waited until I was done pulling up my pants and more presentable
though. He caught me in the middle of buttoning up. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Are you sure he doesn't work in men's the bathroom at Trulucks in the Galleria area?
Oh and congrats on you and shim.
Do you plan on taking shim off the market anytime soon?
Heart felt love for you two love birds.
He looks like the butler from fresh Prince of Belair, and a mix between the guy from good Times…
He looks like the butler from fresh Prince of Belair, and a mix between the guy from good Times… Originally Posted by Julissia
Ma'am. I blurred my Lil Booty-Bear's face. So you cannot make such assumptions.