Say My Name!

Hey everyone! I think there may have been a thread about this awhile back, or maybe it was in a different city I saw it... Anyway, there are a lot of new members on here... I see lots of clever handles on here that I get right away, others though, I sit back and wonder what it means or how they came up with it...

SO what does your handle on here mean?

Mine is pretty obvious...

Destiny: the future destined for a person or thing; fate; fortune; lot (Destiny was already "stage" name when my previous handle name was Destiny_j32 which I thought was an ugly name so I changed it to this lol)

In KC: I am in Kansas City (I do travel though lol)

Anybody care to share the meaning of their handle?
BBQDude71...

BBQ... I participate in a lot of BBQ Competitions as my other hobby.
Dude... I am a guy.
71... I was born in 1971.
BBQDude71...

BBQ... I participate in a lot of BBQ Competitions as my other hobby.
Dude... I am a guy.
71... I was born in 1971. Originally Posted by BBQDude71
YUMMY.
Did I mention how much I love BBQ?
Mine is fairly obvious as well. I believe that the most sensual organ in the human body is the mind. My most satisfying physical encounters have been with ladies who stimulate me mentally as well as physically. It was actually suggested to me by an amazing lady that I initially met through eccie, but before I officially joined the site. When I was searching for a handle, she suggested it as appropriate for me.
Captain = Captain of the ship and the guy in charge.
Kaos = Disarray.
Mine gives homage to a now defunct band originally from the land down under.
Not all that original but besides sex, music is the most important thing to me.
An old nickname and where I'm at.
The Picture on the left explains mine.
Bennie Hill had one of his characters named Iva Biggen
ou812 - as a Van Halen fan it was easy to use and a lot shorter than ForUnlawfulCarnalKnowledge.
ne - "any"
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...12D2E3AEE4E324

We hear he is a whiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was...

Because, because, because, because, because... because of the wonderful things he does...
Had a heart transplant three years ago at the age of 35. Thought HTB sounded like the world's worst superhero name, laughed, and here we are.
Hockey fan......always been a Blues fan
Do I really have to explain...I think mine says enough......LOL

and no its not my pee pee
Well, Destiny, the day I registered was a day when I just wasn't having any good ideas about some slick handle.

So, it was like, ok, born and raised in Kansas (In Kansas, kids are "raised" like a crop) and Kansas is famous for tornadoes (Wizard of Oz fame) and tornadoes are also referred to as twisters so in the end: native_twister

What's really funny, is a couple of weeks later, I was registering for a site (not to be named) and I came up with hotrod4life which I thought was kind of cool. I was referring to cars like older hotrods and muscle cars. Love those for life. Then I realized later (due to the nature of the site) that could have an entirely different meaning in the context of sex. Lol.