Do You Gents Like When Ladies Get's Pedicures?

please erase
Well, I can't imagine why they WOULDN'T like it. If I was a guy, gnarly feet would turn me off. Gentlemen with foot fetishes particularly favor smooth, well-maintained feet with pretty, painted toenails.

The economy may force me to give up many luxuries, but manicures and pedicures won't be among them. I consider them necessities for Fancyinheels.
Beautifully shaped and pedicured feet are a BIG plus for me! I'm in agreement with 'Fancyinheels', who wants to lie with a woman with disgusting feet, right?

No Sonya. We love would love to see talons. If they have fungus, even better. Don't forget to leave the lint between your toes intact. It's a plus if it's been sitting there for days.

No Sonya. We love would love to see talons. If they have fungus, even better. Don't forget to leave the lint between your toes intact. It's a plus if it's been sitting there for days. Originally Posted by JJ
Well, there went my lunch.
Well, there went my lunch. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Just joshing.

No Sonya. We love would love to see talons. If they have fungus, even better. Don't forget to leave the lint between your toes intact. It's a plus if it's been sitting there for days. Originally Posted by JJ
Hey JJ, don't knock it till you try it...to each their own! (lol) I'm dead serious...I know of some gents who love the smell of dirty socks and dirty *P,* so, there you have it!
It's nice if you are going to suck her toes LOL. And Sonya has nice toes btw.
Why erase?
Loves woman with pretty feet
Absolutely!
It's nice if you are going to suck her toes LOL. And Sonya has nice toes btw. Originally Posted by ammonite
And I would love to see them!

Pedicures are extremely important to me, it is my #1 turn on, and it's the icing on the cake having a girl who is hot, but also takes care of her pretty feet. Yummy Would love to see you Sonya
I even have a couple clients who get regular pedis & manis

I love it!
Whether my clients care or not, a mani/pedi is one of my indulgences!