What knowledge have you've gained in the hobby that others might benefit from

THE Hobby has a variety of experiences that have help shape who we have become. Whether it's a life-changing realization, relationship advice, or a shift in your outlook, every experience teaches us something valuable.

What knowledge have you've gained in this community that others might benefit from hearing? Feel free to share anything—whether it's deep or lighthearted.
A person's real persona will surface and become evident regardless of stage persona, stage presentation, stage this, stage that, etc.
  • Busty
  • 08-20-2024, 08:42 PM
Do your own screening because someone else is just getting a name from caller ID & nothing else, facts.
Never believe everything you hear and actually find out for yourself, too many butthurt liars playing games
Definitely do your own screening, don’t rely on references hatefulness and envy is a real thing!
Don’t:
1) leave the condoms in the truck in this heat; and
2) don’t put them in the same bag as the ice pick and sewing needles.

Do:
Go to AMPs where FiFi has been and just be a good guy. In comparison the ladies will then treat you like a king!
A person's real persona will surface and become evident regardless of stage persona, stage presentation, stage this, stage that, etc. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
These things take time.
Can you usually get a good sense of what they are about just by their approach?

Example: “Johnny B.”Emails you with all of his info in the first point of contact.
“Jack C.” Texts “hey, you available?”
Definitely do your own screening, don’t rely on references hatefulness and envy is a real thing! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I am assuming you don’t accept references? Do you give them?

Do you consider taking references as giving away your business?
Most definitely agree - we feed off of a clients energy. I think we are all a bit nervous at first every new client. I’m your opinion what is the best approach when contacting a companion?
I am assuming you don’t accept references? Do you give them?

Do you consider taking references as giving away your business? Originally Posted by Best Kept Secretary
I only accept references from ladies I know well and yes I give references
A person's real persona will surface and become evident regardless of stage persona, stage presentation, stage this, stage that, etc. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
These things take time. Originally Posted by Best Kept Secretary
I don't think so.
Can you usually get a good sense of what they are about just by their approach? Originally Posted by Best Kept Secretary
Always.
That you ladies are to be appreciated for all that you do for us - thank you !
You get what you give. Yes this is a business/hobby. Still, we are all people involved in this. The way each of us acts on each side affects how things will go. So, be nice, have fun. In turn, the other person is likely to reciprocate by being nice, having fun, and making sure you have fun. Also, when you're butt nekkid with a lady and she has your private parts in her hands an mouth...that's not the time for you to be making her uncomfortable or angry.
  • R.M.
  • 08-22-2024, 07:26 AM
One of the most valuable lessons that I learned is not every thing is as it seems.
One of the most valuable lessons that I learned is not every thing is as it seems. Originally Posted by R.M.
You are correct. Lot of people here wear 2 masks.