provider videos...

tell me this is not hot...thanks adrianna...scoot
http://vimeo.com/75178282
yes it's hot!
I would love to c tk make one since she has danced !
I'm sure it would be great !
I may make one but I'm sure A.xo will be too much to compare it to!
Great work Adriana and great way to advance your advertisement !
Yes, it's hot...I saw this before I met her...but now that I have been in that, it's even hotter!...And TK, if you are going to take the challenge and make a similar video, I will hold the camera...as still as possible...
  • jaybe
  • 12-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi,

I am a professional video producer with my own company. Anytime you're interested in creating a nice video for your showcase, please let me know.
Thanks for the link scoot and yes that is HOT
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Axo, but she just made my list.
If SL or TK ever decide to make a similar vid,,,,,, Ladies Please ,,,,, send me a copy,,, LOL.
After reading this and watching Adrianna's video I have to say that I agree with all of you. That shit was SOO Sexy.

I've also thought about making one, however I'm a pole and stage dancer. I don't have anyone who could hold a camera for me at the club for me to do a single set. I'm sure that Richard or Nichole would allow me to use one of the clubs long enough to do it. After all, I worked for them for 8 years or so. I'm looking into it. Perhaps it's time to visit my sister or call my Bestie.
I will hold the camera tk , promise I wont shake too bad .......
I will hold the camera tk , promise I wont shake too bad ....... Originally Posted by dmaxskin
When would you be ready?
When I'm off and weather permitting
Oh Lord, that could take forever. Lol.
I'm off this weekend but the weather isn't looking to promising
Yeah I know. I'm trying to work as much as possible before this weekend. When the weather gets bad I always get stuck without power for days. Thank God we have a gas fireplace and my great Granny's Lanterns to get the girls and me through
Yea I got my grandma s old hurricane lamps and thank God for potbelly wood burning stove
best to continue this convo in PM.

Again Great Video A.xo
http://vimeo.com/75178282 super sexy guys. Check it out
I will hold the camera tk , promise I wont shake too bad ....... Originally Posted by dmaxskin
There's no way I could make this promise, but that's why I have a tripod.