Funny Cumshot Stories

Hey, fellow mongers and providers. I just had an awesome experience with a UTR lady (review to come shortly). It was a hot experience, especially since she was keen to facials. Well, I guess I had been storing up, because I really blasted the poor lady! She was a good sport about it, but it kind of had me wondering-do any fellow mongers have similar, funny stories? Be safe!
Not too long ago, I was getting ready for a facial moment...

Judging by the exit force, I guess it had been a while for my guy, too!

I got shot in the eye. I needed new contacts immediately. Lol
Not too long ago, I was getting ready for a facial moment...

Judging by the exit force, I guess it had been a while for my guy, too!

I got shot in the eye. I needed new contacts immediately. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh, dear! Was it a ton, or just a strong shot?
Difficult to gauge. Any amount in your eye seems pretty substantial.

Now I try to aim for my boobies.
Difficult to gauge. Any amount in your eye seems pretty substantial.

Now I try to aim for my boobies. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I see. That's always the safest option-the boobies! With me, I have both the force and amount (like a double whammy). Many ladies I see are surprised but the number of "streams" I produce. But everybody's different, right?

Ginger, when do you get to Texas? Perhaps you could let me know if I live up to the hype!
I have never been to Texas for the hobby.

Let me know an area, and I'll put up a request ISO.
You know you have given a good facial when the lady says, "get my phone because I have to get a picture of this!"
You know you have given a good facial when the lady says, "get my phone because I have to get a picture of this!" Originally Posted by jim1995
That's happened to me only once! Got her Iphone and respected her wishes
I have never been to Texas for the hobby.

Let me know an area, and I'll put up a request ISO. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And I just may do that, cutie. Remember to bring your phone, lol!
...Remember to bring your phone, lol! Originally Posted by spaking
I prefer to avoid all that... You know, in case I decide to run for president later.
I prefer to avoid all that... You know, in case I decide to run for president later. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Then no pics, Pres. Doll!
Pics or it never happened.

I had to delete all my cumshot photos from my old phone since I decided to sell it on eBay. Probably would have gotten more money had I left the photos on there

I'm not very keen on facials only because my whole fear of drowning takes toll on me. Had one guy shoot me straight up the nose one (by accident). I tried my best not to freak out in front of them but it was very awkward. We did laugh about it afterwards.
Pretty much got drowned in jizz once....it was awesome.
Well being on the other end of that experience (maybe not the exact one GD is referring to), I can say that after multiple rounds with her and the whole jockey/hj/bj circuit, one can't help but shoot a huge load!
Well being on the other end of that experience (maybe not the exact one GD is referring to), I can say that after multiple rounds with her and the whole jockey/hj/bj circuit, one can't help but shoot a huge load! Originally Posted by nemoarcanum
Woohoo! Great memories! Let's do it again, it's been way too long!