Social Media

I have a question primarily for the ladies, tho gentlemen are encouraged to reply.

How many of you use Social Media, primarily Twitter to help enhance your business? If so by following or being followed, exchanging banter and flirting does this help you get a better feel of whom you may see. Not saying it replaces existing verification. Only gives you a warm and fuzzy.

If you don't feel comfortable commenting in open, PM if you'd rather. I'm starting to see twitter address in some sig lines.

Thoughts, Sonoman
I've seen plenty of profiles on Facebook that are hobbiests or providers by looking at the friends of someone on there and then some of their friends' friends. Almost all looked like they were created for hobbying purposes, so I'm not really sure how much more of a feel you'd get than a history on here as far as getting a grasp on personalities. Twitter would seem even less productive that way to me.
I have found several providers on facebook.
I use FetLife
I use FetLife Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Every time I see your avatar and your quote I want to borrow my viking friend's fishnet and rope swing.
I use FetLife Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Interesting