What can we do if anything...

• mwise
  • 12-05-2013, 10:10 AM
To get providers together more consistently with hobbyists?

I know for me, its always going to be last minute. Plus I can only afford to hobby 2-3 times a month and I'm RARELY looking for more than 30 minutes... I'm not cheap or looking for a discount, I ask for a 30 minute price because thats all the time I have.

All my availability is going to be during "business" hours and during the week.

For me its difficult because most of the last minute provider posts are late at night.

Plus if one does post last minute during the day and its someone I want a session with, I have to hope their availability meets my 30 minute window...

Is there a reason most providers are doing last minute incalls so late? Is this because your response from hobbyists are better at that time or does life dictate?

To some extent I know its just the nature of our situations on both sides, but maybe if we can openly discuss without flaming etc... we can at least up our success rate on both sides.
One thing that may help is a P411 account with a full profile filled out this will allow the ladies to see why and when you are available to play,,, hell, it can't hurt at least... as for the rest, as you are a bit new here, things will work out. You'll find a cadre of ladies that will understand your particulars and eventually you'll have a nice little harem to choose from,,, just be patient.
I must reply to this even though I am not one who posts that often. I have seen many of the " finest" providers on this board. However I probably would have seen far more if the availability would have been between say 3:00 and 6:00 pm. Many business owners can sneak away after say 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon but are still accountable to be back in the " real world" by 5:00 or 5:30.. I know this makes scheduling difficult but you know how it goes. It is what it is. .Any providers who can accommodate this type of schedule please feel free to PM me. LOL
I'm available from 9am-2am most days and I take last minute dates. My problem is, I can post "Hey I'm available" and get no response, whereas I could be out of town and all of a sudden I'm needed.

I have no problem seeing guys during the lunch rush or even quickies like 30 minutes or BJs.
  • mwise
  • 12-06-2013, 06:54 AM
One thing that may help is a P411 account with a full profile filled out this will allow the ladies to see why and when you are available to play,,, hell, it can't hurt at least... as for the rest, as you are a bit new here, things will work out. You'll find a cadre of ladies that will understand your particulars and eventually you'll have a nice little harem to choose from,,, just be patient. Originally Posted by Lazrback
I have a P411
My post really wasn't about me ranting so much as it was to get a better understanding of why providers are slow and some hobbyists complain about not being able to get an appointment. I thought an open line of communication about nothing but that subject would help both sides.

I must reply to this even though I am not one who posts that often. I have seen many of the " finest" providers on this board. However I probably would have seen far more if the availability would have been between say 3:00 and 6:00 pm. Many business owners can sneak away after say 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon but are still accountable to be back in the " real world" by 5:00 or 5:30.. I know this makes scheduling difficult but you know how it goes. It is what it is. .Any providers who can accommodate this type of schedule please feel free to PM me. LOL Originally Posted by inquisitivone
Agree 120%

I'm available from 9am-2am most days and I take last minute dates. My problem is, I can post "Hey I'm available" and get no response, whereas I could be out of town and all of a sudden I'm needed.

I have no problem seeing guys during the lunch rush or even quickies like 30 minutes or BJs. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
That's excellent, but I can't expect you to get a motel just for my 30 minute need and I have no way for you to outcall to me.

I have found some success with ladies who incall to their residence, however I totally get why most girls don't do this.

Please don't take my post as me being upset, impatient or frustrated. I'm simply trying to give each side a better perspective of the other.
Having a SO brings a whole other level of complexity to this thing. I'm glad it's something I don't have to personally deal with but I feel for the ones that do.
That's exactly why my hobby opportunities are limited - and why I do so much research to make sure the ones I do get are successful. But it complicates the hell out of hobbying.
I advertise Incall, I usually end up with 10 guys only wanting a 5 minute blow job. So your 30 minute stop-by wouldn't hurt me. As long as the hotel is paid and I'm still making a profit then where's the harm?
I've been thinking of nixing my half-hour mainly because I don't get many requests for them like almost at all and less volume/"wear & tear"/foot traffic the better.
But....there are the guys like you I don't really want to cut out either with a 1hr minimum (thought part of me says he can pay for the 1hr and leave in 30mins if he wants but lol I digress).
My typical "hours" unless it's an overnight or something like that is 7am to 11pm which pleases the majority.
My "last minute" honestly is 1hr notice at best (shortest notice) lol and that if he's been pre-screened already (or can be properly screened crazy fast which is rare) ... I like to primp a bit for my date yes even if it's a 30 minute date. I'm not pizza to be ready in 30mins or less (lol)!

To get providers together more consistently with hobbyists?

I know for me, its always going to be last minute. Plus I can only afford to hobby 2-3 times a month and I'm RARELY looking for more than 30 minutes... I'm not cheap or looking for a discount, I ask for a 30 minute price because thats all the time I have.

All my availability is going to be during "business" hours and during the week.

For me its difficult because most of the last minute provider posts are late at night.

Plus if one does post last minute during the day and its someone I want a session with, I have to hope their availability meets my 30 minute window...

Is there a reason most providers are doing last minute incalls so late? Is this because your response from hobbyists are better at that time or does life dictate?

To some extent I know its just the nature of our situations on both sides, but maybe if we can openly discuss without flaming etc... we can at least up our success rate on both sides. Originally Posted by mwise
I'm all for 30min incalls when available. Due to work and SO it's what works best for me. I'd never expect a provider to get a room just to take my visit but ladies I see frequently already have incall available (residential) so its an easy appointment. I have a window of thursday and friday before 3pm to work with.

I have no problem seeing guys during the lunch rush or even quickies like 30 minutes or BJs. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
If I was in LR or you were in NWA you would not be posting to the short notice thread all the time...
If I was in LR or you were in NWA you would not be posting to the short notice thread all the time... Originally Posted by Huckleb3rry
Well I guess wishing gives hope...

MB that happens to me too lol