Veronica sun, please read

Hey guys this is Veronica Sun and a client brought it to my attention there had been a alert thread posted about me, I am in no way associated with the LE or undercover activity. I have worked in Little Rock all weekend and we have had a great time. That thread posted is upsetting to me and I have never given anyone any reason to say anything negative about me. I am legit and hope to meet all the wonderful men on this site.
Are you back in NWA?
  • KDOGG
  • 12-13-2013, 09:13 AM
FWIW....I seen her the day after her "ALERT" thread was posted. She was great as usual. Now....go have some fun....
Veronica, you were awesome to me and I appreciate that from you. I would like to see you again.
Why this was ever allowed to be posted as an alert is a crock of shit. Someone has an "instinct" without any credible facts to preclude the suspicion other than a reoccuring name drop and then comes and post an alert.

Sorry you had to come and respond to this thread, seems everyone goes after the new girls, ecspecially if they are getting lots of attention. Watched this basic same shit happen to London Bridge, MaryBeth and a couple of more when they first came on the scene.

Wheres the accuser now that everyone has vouched for you? She is normaly all over the boards meddling in every other thread.

Play On!

HAIL!
VS has a brand new review up too.
VS has a brand new review up too. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
That is because she is legit!

Unfortunately, this will have a negative impact on her business, which was what it was supposed to do. It was never about being safe. Everyone on this board is safe to the point of being paranoid.

Watch ever not so closely and you will notice it is always the same one or two ladies causing the ripples in the sea of tranquility.

Btw: not to jump the shark, but you look nice the way you are! Imho
Das ficker, you're right. She normally is meddling around in every other thread like she's a know it all. So annoying.
That is because she is legit!

Unfortunately, this will have a negative impact on her business, which was what it was supposed to do. It was never about being safe. Everyone on this board is safe to the point of being paranoid.

Watch ever not so closely and you will notice it is always the same one or two ladies causing the ripples in the sea of tranquility.

Btw: not to jump the shark, but you look nice the way you are! Imho Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Thank You.

Requardless VS is here and gaining reviews. As long as she keeps getting positive reviews this will blow over. Same thing happened to me when I first started on eccie. There was an alert posted about me working with LE on here and BP. Took me forever to get to where I am not on the AR board, but I didn't let the bullshit stop me. I took it for what it was and kept on hookin. lol Similar situations have happened to other VP as well. The shit will blow over. It always does unless truth if found behind it. And as far as I can see in this case there is none.
It they cannot be controlled, they will get called an undercover lol. For shame this is. Glad everything worked out
shit stirring stinks...
Just had a session with her. She is awesome, damn glad I saw her. Review to follow. If you guys did not see her your missed out as she is on her way back to NWA. Great addition to Arkansas. Sorry for the troubles you had to deal with Veronica. Guys she is A+.
Like I said previously -- No accusations were ever made. I merely noticed some highly unusual circumstances and advised caution. The same concerns were also posted by hobbyists in VS's review comments, and I addressed the concerns.

Situations like these are always tough, because if it had been an issue & I hadn't said something...I would have felt horrible.

KDogg, you should have contacted me with the info you just posted. It would have been helpful.

And, like I said before, those that are constantly waiting for an opportunity to pounce will spin this into something bigger than what it really is. But, the truth is that safety is my first priority and I will always err on the side of caution.

Additionally, the accusations that my motive for posting this was to damage VS's business are ludicrous. ANY provider here will tell you that I consistently send business their way...not the opposite.
Why should kdogg contact you with info? Would you have pulled down the alert? In would have been after the limitations.
It really is not a hard situation at all. Most of the people do not need your protection in the state. Most of the guys here know how to navigate the system.

Yet, why not an open apology for raising the red flag on yet another provider?

Anyway, I wish you no ill. Good luck with your " situation" ,hope it works out in your favor.
Thanks for clearing this up Veronica.

The review in question is where the hobbyists were just curious as to why her profile was pulled. The review was done by a hobbyist that had already seen Ginger and gave a positive review of Veronica, which would also make you think Ginger should trust the hobbyist opinion. The recent rash of reviews on Veronica prior to Gingers alert would also point to the reason why so many gentlemen were using her as a reference. Given these facts, one could see where envy would be used as the motive for an alert. Even though Ginger and I don't see eye to eye on several things, I doubt Ginger would post an alert for envious reasons. I could be wrong and have been before, just IMO. I'm sure to her, the alert was warranted. Its a small blimp in the road Veronica, rock on sister! Maybe I'll get to meet you soon.