Judicial Watch sues to release communication from spygate actors

Watchdog Sues Feds over Impeachment ‘Whistleblower’ Communications with ‘Spygate’ Stars

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...o0M23JbWug-Yd8

In other words, the alleged “whistleblower” was potentially involved in all efforts to remove Trump from office, even working with DOJ officials from the anti-Trump deep state—former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI agent Peter Strzok, and Strzok’s mistress former FBI attorney Lisa Page. Strzok and Page worked on the debunked Russian collusion report. When that failed, the “whistleblower” leaked information that triggered the impeachment proceedings to remove Trump, currently at a halt because House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) refuses to give their finding to the Senate and allow them to proceed with the trial, which is expected to acquit Trump.

this is not going away. JW are like bloodhounds! they are on the scent!

Good for them.
interesting that if JW is able to document a conspiracy, Pelosi ends up holding an empty bag, that will seriously damage the Dims.
Good story. JW are like blood hounds.
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2019, 09:38 AM
Why do DPST's love conspiracy theories - They have tried for 3 years to pin one on Trump - with no success.

Now Pelosi is terrified of forwarding the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate - out of her control - and facing consequences they do not want revealed.

HappyNew Years - DPST's!!!
Now Pelosi is terrified of forwarding the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate - out of her control - and facing consequences they do not want revealed.
! Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm still trying to piece together her scheming in not forwarding the articles of impeachment

I think it has to have something to do with wresting control of the senate from the repubs by somehow pressuring weak and/or vulnerable senators

surely she knew from the outset of this impeachment gambit that there was no way to get a conviction
McConnell is much better at the game than Pelosi is. And she knows that. I'm expecting a token effort from her, and she's played the only card she has.